Next round of surgeries

dawnmaher
on 3/27/08 1:23 pm - Surprise, AZ
Thank you everyone for the prayers and well wishes.  I keep telling myself, this is the journey i have chosen, and I am ready!  See you on the losers side.    Got your number Gena!  Your up next girl!  Dawn
Gena L.
on 3/27/08 2:11 pm - Sun City, AZ
I am next huh?  Sobering thought!  You will do great tomorrow Dawn and I can not wait to hear from Frank that you are in your room and doing well.  I hope we can all meet at one of the West Side support groups this coming month....maybe the 12th?  That will be 1 week and 2 days after my surgery...hope I can drive by then??? Julie and Lithia so wonderful to know you are both ok and still pleased with the decision you made. That will help me this coming week if I get nervous and want to change my mind. Like Dawn it is something I chose for the sake of my health. My hubby has had 6 heart attacks in the last few years. He has promised to stay with me that he does not plan to go anywhere, so I figure this is a promise I can make for him also. Good health is our future ladies! God and this angel go with Dawn to OR in the morning  Hugs Gena

westvalley
on 3/28/08 6:29 am - Glendale, AZ
Hey Gena! Any word about Dawn?
Gena L.
on 3/28/08 6:41 am - Sun City, AZ
You are psychic....I just hung up from talking with Frank.  She was to go in at 9:30 AM  but they were running late. She has been in recovery for an hour and will be there another hour he said. He also said he would let me know if there are any problems but that she was doing good.  Yikes now there is no one between me and next Thursday!   Hope you are better today Julie?

L. TP
on 3/28/08 7:35 am
I am so glad you were able to find something out. I have been thinking of her ALL day  just as I did miss Julie and just as I will you next week!  Keep us posted.... Lyns Hey Julie!  how is it over there on the losers bench?
Kanetaco
on 3/31/08 12:24 am, edited 3/31/08 12:40 am - Phoenix, AZ

Dear Gena,

Congratulations on getting this far. I enjoyed reading your post!   I am excited to see that you have done so much research and preparation before your surgery.  Next Thursday will certainly be a life changing day for you. I can't wait to read about how well you're doing!

I hope that your surgery is fast and uneventful.  You’ll be a walking success story before you know it!

Thanks,

Clay 

Kanetaco
on 3/31/08 12:26 am - Phoenix, AZ
Most Active