I've got a date!!

dramqueen6
on 3/13/08 5:21 am - Glendale, AZ
I am so excited for you!!!  Congratulations.. I am in the early stages of the process, so I love to hear when people get the surgery date...
Sandra C.
on 3/13/08 10:51 am - Phoenix, AZ
Good luck..I hope it goes smoothly for you. Mine has been a bumby, sometimes very disappointing ride. Until I got to Dr Juarez office and changed insurance, my ride was nice and smooth! BUt I think God throws things like that my way, because he knows I am strong and it supposed to help me someway? ?? I'm in a surreal state now, becuse I actually have a date and it's less than a month away! Let us know how you are doing !
pwrightt
on 3/15/08 12:37 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Good luck on your surgery. Dr. J is great. But keep a copy of your any clearances that you need. They have a tendency to get misplaced. I took 6 weeks off after surgery. I was told in the office generally its 3 weeks but when I went for my checkup I asked for the full 6. No problem whatsoever. I loved and enjoyed every minute off. It was well worth the time.  Pam
Sandra C.
on 3/16/08 12:45 am - Phoenix, AZ
Thanks for the support! I read your story and I see you have come a long way with amazing results. I can't wait till I have lost 100 lbs and get my energy bakc. It is like carrying another person around on your back. I am not young, but I am not old either and I still have time left to do some living instead of staying in all the time because of the way my body looks. I want to be like you also, and just keep healthy and skip the deserts and sweets. I work in an office where they are always having potlucks, or rewarding us with pizza, or just some nice people bringing food in. Just Friday in a training class I'm in, the trainer brought 4 dozen donuts, 2 dozen cookies, salsa and chips, and chimi-changas! This was at 7 in the morning and sat there temptingly all day. She ekpt saying, "Sandra, have a donut..have a cookie!" It's hard..and I did have 2 cookies, but after surgery I know I will not be tempted to nosh all day. My boyfriend tries to reward me with food, also. I keep telling him things are going to change, but he has no idea what it's going to be like, but he'll find out. He's very supportive and I'm glad for that!  Anyway, I'll quit jabbering and take your suggestion and make copies of all paperwork. Have a wonderful week!
Most Active