An Improvement?

Gena L.
on 2/15/08 2:17 am - Sun City, AZ
I just spoke with Dr Juarez's office AGAIN.  Nicole claims she has all my paperwork with the exception of my letter of Medical Necessity from my PCP....now mind you this was faxed to them 2 weeks ago today. Supposedly the computer in Juarez office ate it....Uh huh!      So this afternoon I am hand carrying the copies to her.  She tells me that new help has been hired and is in place at the office, and things should be improving quickly as far as the office goes. Let us hope so. She says she will submit my paperwork to the BC/BS FEP and it will go fast from there.  She said I can hand the paper work to anyone in the office.....I DON"T THINK SO  So perhaps an approval is in my future? Gena

Robin O.
on 2/15/08 9:21 am - Sheppard AFB - Wichita Falls, TX
I will keep my fingers crossed for you.  Good Luck!!   I was curious this is the 2nd time I seen the name Nicole at Dr. Jarez's office.  I wonder if she is the same one who use to be at Dr. Villares's office??  This is supposedly why he let he go was because of the complaints of her not doing her job submitting the paperwork right.  Sounds like her.  Anyone know for sure??
megan78
on 2/16/08 5:21 am - Flagstaff, AZ
Gena I'm so sorry to hear about this, but I went through something similar with Nicole not getting back to me.  I found out that I was approved through a letter from my insurance.  I hadn't even known that Nicole had submitted it because she would never get back to me to let me know if she had everthing she needed.  When I called to tell her that I was approved she was very nice and set up a surgery date right then and there and I was very excited and just thought that maybe because this was through the holidays that was why she was so hard to get ahold of.  But once my date was set up she did not send the information I needed (of things to do before surgery) for two and a half weeks which left me only two weeks to get everything done and I live out of town.  So I hope things go OK for you, but all I can say is just keep calling and the only time I ever got to talk to her is if she happened to be the one answering the phone.  So get to know her voice (she won't say it) and keep calling, good luck and be persistant! Megan D. PS let me know if there is anything I can do for you!
Gena L.
on 2/16/08 8:27 am - Sun City, AZ
Hi Megan, Glad it was all ok for you in the end.  I really think that We should print these letters out and take them when we are going to see Dr Juarez in person to hand them to him. This has to damaging his practice in the long run.  I believe that I am going to do so. Only my messages of course but I just don't think he realizes what is going on. She needs to get that pile of chearts in her office floor cleaned up. Thanks for the offer of help but don't know what you could do to help. I will just have to stay on top of it till I get approval. If it means a trip into Phoenix each week I will do so. If necessary I will change surgeon's to get this done.  Gena

Most Active