Join me on Saturday the 26th!

JRinAZ
on 1/20/08 2:05 am - Layton, UT
Hi all! Just wanted to invite EVERYONE to the Sierra Support Group mini seminar this coming Saturday the 26th.  If you're from Tucson or anywhere in the area........you won't want to miss this fun get together! 10:00 a.m. Dr. Erich Schlesinger will present;  "EVERYONE DESERVES A SECOND CHANCE".....explaining all of the options available to those who may have had regain following their WLS or who never achieved their desired weight loss. 11:30 - Join us for a complimentary light luncheon hosted by NVPS! 12:00 - Dr. Dominic Heffel of North Valley Plastic Surgery will present,  "Plastic Surgery Possibilities following your successful weight loss".....He'll have many "Before and After's" on a powerpoint presentation. NVPS is one of the only Plastic Surgery practices that works with most major insurances! Both surgeon's will have a Question and Answer period and both surgeon's will be offering complimentary "on-site" consultations. Please call North Valley Plastic Surgery to schedule your seminar consultation with Dr. Heffel.  480.991.6877 Please call AZ Weight Loss Solutions to schedule a seminar consultation with Dr. Schlesinger. 480.419.2280 The Sierra Vista support group is a fun bunch and hopes all of you will join them! I am personally hoping bunches of you will come so I can hang out with all my WLS buds!!!! Address and Directions will be posted tomorrow (Monday the 21st). Circle the date (SATURDAY the 26th!..next Sat!) and join us for some FUN!!!! P.S.  My DH and I are gong to stop by Buddy's in Tucson on our way home and have some of their famous Halibut!  Anyone want to meet us there?
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Deanne K.
on 1/20/08 9:19 am - Tucson, AZ
Hi Joyce, I probably won't be able to go to Sierra Vista, but would be interested in meeting you  both at Buddy's.  Let me know when to be there.  I would love to see you both again. Deanne
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 1/20/08 11:12 am - Tucson, AZ
It may be easier for Joe and I to meet you at Buddy's than to go to the seminar. I will email you my cell phone so you can let us know when you and Jim will be there.  I know Joe would enjoy seeing Jim as well.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

JRinAZ
on 1/24/08 1:58 am - Layton, UT
Hi all!

Just wanted to invite EVERYONE to the Sierra Support Group mini seminar this coming Saturday the 26th.  If you're from Tucson or anywhere in the area........you won't want to miss this fun get together!

10:00 a.m. Dr. Eric Schlesinger will present;  "EVERYONE DESERVES A SECOND CHANCE".....explaining all of the options available to those who may have had regain following their WLS or who never achieved their desired weight loss.
11:30 - Light Refreshments hosted by NVPS!
12:00 - Dr. Dominic Heffel of North Valley Plastic Surgery will present,  "Plastic Surgery Possibilities following your successful weight loss".....He'll have many "Before and After's" on a powerpoint presentation. 
NVPS is one of the only Plastic Surgery practices that works with most major insurances!

Both surgeon's will have a Question and Answer period and both surgeon's will be offering complimentary "on-site" consultations.

Please call North Valley Plastic Surgery to schedule your seminar consultation with Dr. Heffel.  480.991.6877
Please call AZ Weight Loss Solutions to schedule a seminar consultation with Dr. Schlesinger. 480.419.2280

The Sierra Vista support group is a fun bunch and hopes all of you will join them!

I am personally hoping bunches of you will come so I can hang out with all my WLS buds!!!!

Directions: The address for the Oscar Yrun Community Center is 3020 Tacoma .

Take the 302 off ramp from the Interstate for Ft. Hauchuca/Sierra Vista.  When you come to the second stop light(which is about 25 or so miles from the turn off) you will take a left which is Hwy 90 bypass.  Go to the second stop light which will be

Coronado Dr.
turn right at the light.  The first left you come to will be Tacoma take that left go past the library on the right side of the road next buildings should be Oscar Yrun and Ethel Berger Center .  Take that right and Oscar Yrun is on the right side of the parking lot and Ethel Berger is on Left side.

Circle the date (SATURDAY the 26th!..THIS Sat!) and join us for some FUN!!!!

Joyce 

(deactivated member)
on 1/26/08 4:34 pm - AZ
Didn't you used to advertise for Simpson all the time?  I remember you. Did you change teams? ;o)
JRinAZ
on 1/27/08 2:40 am - Layton, UT
Wow!  Great weight loss!  Weigh 2 go!!!!  AT GOAL!!!!!!  High Fives!   As for me......LOL!  I still advertise for Simpson!  And Schlesinger!  And Blackstone!  And Fang!  And Juarez.......etc!   I guess you could say that I'm on everyone's "team"!  I simply changed jobs and now work for the most incredible POST Bariatric Plastic Surgeon!  (North Valley Plastic Surgery)  Dr. Git and Dr. Heffel are kind of the trip to Disneyland after all the teams win the Super Bowl!!!!  They specialize in Body Contouring following successful weight loss.  You can check out the bunches of positive reviews on Dr. Gitt by clicking on "Find a Plastic Surgeon". If you see me posting more about Dr. Schlesinger than other Weight Loss Surgeon's; it's cuz he just did a revision on me and is currently the #1 man in my life (just after my hubby and 3 sons!)  Any Doc who does that lifesaving kind of thing becomes our hero!!!  Doc Schlesinger rocks! Good luck on the rest of your journey!  How bout telling us your great story!  All successes are inspiring!
Joyce 

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 1/27/08 10:55 am - Tucson, AZ

Sounds like you are feeling a little better Joyce.  Good to hear.  You really need to get your strength back so we can have some good times again.

HMMMMM...Wonder if I will get an invite this year to the Bridges Grad Event????

Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

JRinAZ
on 1/27/08 2:46 am - Layton, UT
Hey Sierra Vista Buds! My HUGE apologies for not making it to the support group yesterday with the docs!  .....  I'm having a whimpy recovery from this darn surgery and Dr. S felt like I should do some R & R over the weekend to try and build up some energy!!!! I was sooooooooo looking forward to hanging with old friends and meeting new ones!  But....there are many fun events coming up in 08......I look forward to seeing everyone then!!! Preview: Bridges St Luke's Grad Seminar in early March Presentation at Arizona Weight Loss Institute (DeBarros and Orris) Support Group in March March 29th  - One day Seminar; Make it a Lifestyle Seminar in East Valley March 29th - SPRING FLING (also known as Pre-Op and Post-Op PROM) Sept - Walk From Obesity Sept- Obesity Help Phoenix Event Oct- Make it a Lifestyle Seminar in Tucson Details coming......
Joyce 

Most Active