Moving to Tucson

FLGail
on 1/6/08 7:45 am - Sun City, AZ
I will need a good support group as well as a good plastic surgeon in about a year and a half when I move to the Tucson area. Any recommendations?
JRinAZ
on 1/6/08 12:30 pm - Layton, UT
O.K. so this was a set up right?  LOL!  Just kidding!   I happen to work for one of the best (my opinion and many happy patient's is that he's THE best) Plastic surgeon in the world!  His name is Dr. Steven Gitt  and he specializes in Body Contouring following successful weight loss.  There's a banner at at the top of this page that will take you to our website. You can also click on "Find a Plastic Surgeon" and read many reviews from some of his patient's.  He is at North Valley Plastic Surgery.  We also welcomed a wonderful new Plastic Surgeon this past summer who also specializes in Post Bariatric Plastics.  His name is Dr. Dominic Heffel.  He was a Bariataric Surgeon at UCLA Med prior to working with us....soooooooo.....he knows our bodies inside and out! NVPS also works with insurance which is rare in AZ. Good luck on your move and keep in touch with us!  We have some fun get together's scheduled for 2008 so maybe yiou can come introduce yourself!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 1/7/08 8:44 am - Tucson, AZ

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/TUSWLS/

Try this link for the Tucson groups.  You will see a list of meeting dates/locations on the homepage.  If you have anymore questions don't hesitate to message me.  I live on the Southeast side of town.

Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Most Active