Holiday Brunch Report!

JRinAZ
on 12/15/07 5:47 am - Layton, UT

Phoenix must have heard we were going to be at Mimi's this morning!  Yikes!  But...in spite of the crowds, we managed to have a very good visit and a yummy breakfast/lunch!  It was so much fun meeting some of you who post regularly!  We had a fun 2nd crowd that caught up with us at the end so those of us who stayed were able to overlap 2 great parties!!! In attendance (sweating bullets that I forget someone) were:  Olivia, Gil, Anne, Anne's hubby, Art, Becky, Dianne, Kayla, Jim, Joyce, Kathy, Pam, Wayne, Chuck and Chuck's friend.   A couple of gifts were exchanged!  (thank you Art for the food scale...definitely needed for my post-surgery)..........Art sang us a lovely version of "We Wish you a Merry Christmas"...as he looked very handsome in his Santa's hat!  .....  Holiday happenings were shared and as always, good ideas were gleened from visiting! We missed the rest of you but look forward to another get together sometime in 2008 (stay tuned for the announcement of the AZ Spring Fling 08 - aka as WLS PROM!) Happy Holidays to all!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Ann M.
on 12/15/07 7:49 am - Peoria, AZ
It was nice meeting you all and I hope to stay in touch even if it's just coming to one of your weekend get togethers.  Joyce, I'll be working on a new picture to post soon. Ann
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
Most Active