Divorce Court held in Chandler!!!

JRinAZ
on 12/12/07 11:50 am - Layton, UT
Bunches of us "got mad" at our relationship with FOOD in Chandler tonight!  ......We had a very very open support forum with oodles of participation;  lead by the wonderful PAM! We talked about the foods that were our triggers, the situations that were our downfall and made a pledge to replace our triggers with something positive,   to give custody of our "food relationship item" to someone else and if we decide to have visiting privileges to set the boundaries up ahead of time.  Like....a Holiday, a specifi****asion, etc. Fun idea Pam!  Thanks sooooooo much!  I am legally and officially separated from the "F" words now!  French Fries are not my friend, my companion or my future!!!!  GONE!!!!   Attending tonight and looking mighty handsome were Mike, Kent, Art, Michael and Wayne.  Looking lovely and always delightful to have in attendance were Pam, Jeanna, (Art's sweetie), Di, Pam and mwah.  We were a feisty bunch for being a small Holiday group and are serious about "keeping it healthy"!!! Di has offered to cover the meetings for Jan-March of 08 and so if you'd like to take a rotation as facilitator to help her out then just shoot her a note.  I"m sure she'd LOVE some help! A reminder to all that we'll meet at MiMi's on Tatum and the 101 at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday for a little Holiday get together.  Those of you finishing up at the Mayo support group and the Phoenix support group could just swing by late and join us for some chatting and a bite of muffin!  (Unless muffin's are YOUR food triggers!). Our next meeting is schedule for Christmas Day (4th Tuesday) so we'll be skipping that one for obvious reasons and will get together again the 2nd Weds of January in 2008!  HAPPY HEALTHY New Year!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Ann M.
on 12/12/07 8:18 pm - Peoria, AZ
Joyce, how do I get to Mimi's if I'm at Thunderbird and the 101.  I haven't explored much yet but I'd love to come.  Can my hubby come too?
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
JRinAZ
on 12/13/07 12:33 pm - Layton, UT
Hi there Anne. I'm not from your part of town so don't know the directions that well.  But...I think you'll just hop on the 101 and head towards Phoenix?  Exit North on Tatum and you'll see MiMi's immediately on the right. I'll add you and your hubby to our list!  I can't wait to see you!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Ann M.
on 12/13/07 1:10 pm - Peoria, AZ
Thanks Joyce.  I understand there's an outdoor mall there too.  Maybe Larry can pick up my birthday present afterwards.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
Most Active