Saturday's Holiday Get Together!

JRinAZ
on 12/11/07 11:18 am - Layton, UT
Sat the 15th at 11 a.m.  ....  Check other postings for details.... All are welcome.... Add your name to the list! Joyce P Jim P Kathy W. Gil and Olivia Di and hubby Jeanna Becky and Art Maybe Megs (surgery right before!!!) & sister, mom Jeremy Nicole Don't miss the FUN!  Fun!!!!  FUN!!!! C U there! 
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

shannonross
on 12/12/07 5:15 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Joyce!! Provided that Megan feels up to it, we will certainly be there. I know that she would like to meet you and the other fine people on this board. She is doing well from her surgery ! :) Shannon
JRinAZ
on 12/12/07 11:34 am - Layton, UT
Wooooooooo Hoooooooooo!  So glad to hear that our Megan is safely on the LOSER'S side!  Give her tender huggggzzz from us and tell her to only come on Saturday if she is ready for an outing by then.  No need to push.........staying on the healthy side keeps the journey positive!
Joyce 

JRinAZ
on 12/14/07 7:34 am - Layton, UT
It's not too late.....  Please join us!  We'll have a blast..... Get to know your chat site buds....Share some breakfast, or some lunch or just sit and visit with us....... Sat the 15th at 11 a.m.  .... Mimi's at Tatum and the 101.  Exit north on Tatum and find MiMi's immediately on the right in front of the Desert Ridge Mall. All are welcome.... Add your name to the list! Joyce P Jim P Kathy W. Gil and Olivia Di and hubby Jeanna Becky and Art Maybe Megs (surgery right before!!!) & sister, mom Jeremy Nicole Ann and her hubby Don't miss the FUN!  Fun!!!!  FUN!!!! C U there! 
Joyce 

Nicole W.
on 12/14/07 8:32 am - Cave Creek, AZ
I will try my best to get there.  I have a killer workload that has been relentless and 4 Christmas gatherings this weekend. I feel very rushed this Holiday season! 

TinkerBell

JRinAZ
on 12/14/07 3:13 pm - Layton, UT
Nicole, Don't make it a "have to" .....just make it a "cuz you want to" .........If it doesn't work out then just relax and enjoy the things you can get to!  ..........Holy Cow!  That confused me and I even knew what I was trying to say!  I'll be sad if you can't be there cuz I've wanted to meet you forever!  ......But....Merry Christmas!  Happy New Year!  Enjoy the Holidays sweetie pie!   You know where I work so maybe you can squeeze me in for a lunch date in the New Year????  (Healthy choices abound in the Desert Ridge Mall area!).....
Joyce 

Most Active