Holiday Brunch!

JRinAZ
on 12/5/07 7:01 am - Layton, UT
Hey Pam! How bout planning a little get together yourself sometime and we'll all come to YOU!!!!  I selfishly plan get together's so that I can be sure and make it to them!  LOL! Not to worry sweetie pie.....I just scheduled a zillion parties for all of us (hosted by my wonderful boss, Dr. Gitt) for 2008!!!!  We'll have many times to meet and chat!  In fact, I'm looking for a location for the annual Spring Fling/Prom!  Any ideas for a lovely location? Merry Christmas Miss Pam!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

pwrightt
on 12/5/07 7:45 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Merry Christmas to you also Joyce. I always read your post. They are honest, upbeat (you're great at stopping disagreements) and to the point. When its my time for a little nip and tuck will be calling you Pam
(deactivated member)
on 12/5/07 9:37 am - Gilbert, AZ
Joyce, Count me in. I would love to go to a good brunch. Thanks, Jeremy Lap RNY 7/11/06  -240lbs
Nicole W.
on 12/5/07 2:27 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
I'll be there! 

TinkerBell

JRinAZ
on 12/6/07 10:48 pm - Layton, UT
Who's coming?  I'll need an RSVP so I can make reservations. http://www.yelp.com/biz/mimis-cafe-phoenix-3 Mimi's Cafe on Tatum, just one block north of the 101.  It's in the Desert Ridge Mall area. Saturday the 15th of December Holiday BRUNCH!  11:00 a.m. Do some early Christmas shopping and then meet us at Mimi's for a late breakfast or an early lunch....... .....just for fun..... Bring a wrapped gift (if you want) valued under $5.00.  Those who bring them can exchange them.  Those who aren't interested don't have to worry about it! EVERYONE is welcome!  (that means: Pre-ops, those in the research phase, post-ops from all programs with any type of surgery, support folks, staff from programs,....etc) Add yourself to the list.... Joyce & Jim P Kathy W. Gil and Olivia Di and hubby Jeanna Becky and Art Maybe Megs (surgery right before!!!) & sister Jeremy Nicole Apologies if I missed someone? Don't miss the FUN!!!  Tis the season to be jolly!  HO! Ho! HO!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Megs515
on 12/7/07 1:30 am - Phoenix, AZ
Joyce... If I come I'll bring a gang with me.. Sister, Mom, and 2 kids. Just wanted to let ya know.  Thanks, Megan
Most Active