Tomorrow's the day! (x-post from RNY board)

Cassi J.
on 11/18/07 9:58 am - AZ
Wow!  It's really here!  It feels rather surreal, even as I make all the final preparations: bag packed--check meals brough in (family and church)--check meals in freezer for next two weeks--check someone to pick up ds after school--check hibiclens/antiseptic showers--check bowel pre (ughh!)--check I feel like a pilot doing a pre-flight check-down.  Actually, it's a nice analogy 'cause I am ready to FLY!  After tomorrow, my life will be forever changed.  I'll still be the same person, but with a tool to make my dreams come true. Oh yeah!  Here I come! 
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."

JRinAZ
on 11/18/07 11:35 am - Layton, UT
Wooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooo Cassi !!!!!! Will be thinking of you  sweetie pie!  Skinny wishes for a safe and uneventful surgery!  ......We'll see you on the "down" side soon!  LOSER'S ROCK!!!!!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Lady Lithia
on 11/18/07 12:57 pm
I'm sure it will be such an excellent transition for you! Just keep the goal in sight over the next couple of months, which I've heard can be difficult and frustrating. And remember we are all here for you if you need a shoulder to cry on, or more spectacularly, if you want to share the zillions of WOW moments that are in store for you, because those will be so much more frequent and long-lasting than the temporary discomfort and learning curve directly ahead of you!  

~Lady Lithia~ 200 lbs lost! 
March 9, 2011 - Coccygectomy!
I chased my dreams, and my dreams, they caught me!
giraffesmiley.gif picture by hardyharhar_bucket

flyrep
on 11/18/07 2:55 pm - AZ
Your in my thoughts and prayers! Youll do great!~

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

20candy07
on 11/19/07 1:43 pm - Tolleson, AZ