Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 11/12/07 11:55 pm - Tucson, AZ

Joyce

We both look MAW Ve LOUS!!!!! 

Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

M. clarke
on 11/12/07 8:52 am
Congrats on such an amazing weight loss, and your anniversary!!!
Linda S.
on 11/12/07 9:28 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Thank you so much. I think as of a few days ago, it is 233 pounds, this tool works. It makes me happy to see young people get WLS before their bodies break down. Take care..

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

JRinAZ
on 11/12/07 11:50 am - Layton, UT
Linda!!!!! 200 pounds????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh!  You totally rock sweetie pie!!!!   Pleeeeeez join us at one of our events so we can give you a BIG Hug  in person! Me thinks you'll want to be visiting me at the Plastic Surgery shop before long!!!! :) I am sooooooooooo proud of you!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Linda S.
on 11/12/07 12:24 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Smile..hi Joyce,I promise, the next Cheesecake Factory, or anything not too far,(in Phoenix) I will come. I use Dial a Ride, and I have to use a walker, my knees are shot from so much weight. I will also buy an outfit...EVERYTHING is too big..gonna rob Olivia's closet first...hehehe. So knee surgery, not caring too much about plastics yet, or ever, don't know..hate surgery..smile. Thank you Joyce, it makes me happy that you are proud of me. I saw your pic with Becky...girl, it's time for you to update your avatar, if you don't know how, I know a nice lady that does it. You look YEARS younger and prettier in your October pic. I am blessed,not at goal, but blessed...hugs.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

M. clarke
on 11/12/07 4:35 pm
Speaking of that.... Joyce when are you or Nicole going to throw another Cheesecake get together???? It has been a long long time.
Linda S.
on 11/12/07 7:12 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Hi Liss, this came to me,I think you wanna send it to Joyce. Now you guys gotta give me time to get my hair done, I have been shut in for a while..sigh..laugh.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

alligatorpgr
on 11/16/07 9:28 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Linda, I'm so proud of you!!!  I can't believe it was a year ago that I was waiting with Olivia as you were getting ready for surgery.  Time sure flys when you start living again :-)  I am so proud of you and all that you have accomplished, you are an amazing lady!!!  Take care and keep in touch :-)  Alli

ALLI 
246/140/127

Linda S.
on 11/16/07 9:36 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Thank you so much,and look at you!! You look great! Hugs!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Most Active