Supplements? What are you taking?

flyrep
on 11/11/07 11:50 am - AZ

Hi everyone, Im getting ready to place an order with Bariatric Advantage again. Before I do I thought I would ask what you all are taking. Im not sure I like the product from BA and they are a little costly. For the money I want something I like and I know my labs will be fine on. Im taking Calcium Citrate Lozenges, Sublingual b-12 under the tongue, Muti and Iron chewable. Any info would be great.  Also please see my last posting on Proteinex 18 below.

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

Lori M.
on 11/11/07 11:39 pm - Queen Creek, AZ
Shannon, Where did you find the Calcium Citrate Lozenges?  I got the Citracal Creamy bites and I don't like them. BTW - Thanks for the info about the powder whey protein.. it's worked the best so far. I am also taking a sublingual b-12 in pill form under the tongue and a multi-vitamin with iron.
flyrep
on 11/13/07 6:24 pm - AZ
BA is where I buy my calcium now. What brand are you taking? Whey protein is really what we need after WLS. What brands are you taking for Vit's?

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

Azskyprincess
on 11/12/07 3:41 pm - CA
Revision on 01/30/12
3 chewables from Dr office  3 chewable Vit C  3 Bioxin  3 Vitciv Calcium  3 b-12
lemarie22
on 11/15/07 10:52 am - Glendale, AZ
I'm chewing 4 of the Sam's Club Gummie Bears in the morning and 4 at night.  For B-12, I do a liquid sub-lingual that I get from Walgreens a couple of times a week.  I don't take calcium due to kidney disease and have been fine until very recently.  My blood calcium levels were low, but I was also sick as a dog and on IVs when the blood work was done so I'll have the blood work done again in a month.  I've followed this routine since surgery almost 4 years ago and my blood levels have always been great.   Connie
Most Active