8 Months out Update/Pictures

David S.
on 11/11/07 2:07 am
Hello Everyone!!

At the request of another member of the AZ board, I'm posting an additional update to the board on how I'm doing.  In a couple days I'll be 8 months out from surgery.   Below are my weight stats

Highest:  350 
DOS (3-13-07):  322
Today:  189
Height:  6'4"
BMI:  23.0

Sizes:

52/54" waist down to 36" waist
3XL down to L shirt size.

As many of you may or may not be aware, my DW also had RNY surgery in March (2 weeks after me).  She is doing very well, and we share our successes and trials together.  She is within 15 lbs of her goal, which is AWESOME.

So far we have been very fortunate to have no major complications from our surgeries.  We also were on a Tucson commercial for WLS, which is currently being aired.

I also just posted some new pictures of me, and will be posting a new couple/family picture sometime within the next week.
Dave from AZ     
M. clarke
on 11/11/07 9:45 am
Congrats to both of you on the great weight loss, and how fun about the weight loss commercial!
quiltz
on 11/11/07 11:14 am - Phoenix, AZ
Who is that skinny guy dancing with your wife in the picture????  You are doing great!
JRinAZ
on 11/12/07 11:58 am - Layton, UT
Dave!  Wow! You and your lovely wife have done an amazing job!  What a year!!!! I'd LOVE to see your commercial!  Isn't it great to be able to promote something that you are so passionate about!  Weigh 2 go!!!!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

David S.
on 11/12/07 12:03 pm
If you PM me your e-mail address, I'll e-mail you a copy of the commercial.
Dave from AZ     
Most Active