plastic surgery for excess skin

yogibear
on 11/10/07 1:48 am - Fountain Hills, AZ
hey all i need  a memory refresher - what was the high and low ends for doing plastic surgery for removing the excess skin?  I had a friend looking into this.
ginau
on 11/10/07 3:22 am - mesa, AZ
I have no clue ! But I am going to try and get my panni removed before the end of the year. Wish me Luck !!!
JRinAZ
on 11/10/07 5:04 am - Layton, UT
Plastic Surgery ranges can be all the way up to $30,000.00 ++.. down to nothing but a co-pay if insurance kicks in.  Have your friend give me a call at work and I can schedule her for a complimentary consultation with Dr. Gitt.  We do the price quotes right at the consultation based on her wishes and Dr. Gitt's recommendations.  We accept most insurances and often a successful weight loss patient can qualify for some help.  Having documentation from a dermatologist or pcp regarding skin rashes, yeast infections, sores, etc. can give more amunition to the claim. I'd be happy to help you or your friend out.  Going to consultations can generally be very pricey in  itself. My work # at North Valley Plastic Surgery  is 480 991-6877.  Or you can just click on the NVPS banner at the top of this page and fill in the info.  I'll call you back this week.  Please indicate that you are a Post Bariatric patient so  we get the correct information to you. You can find out peer's thoughts regarding Dr. Gitt by clicking on the tab above this page that says FIND A :  Plastic Surgeon.  He's on the AZ list.
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active