Little Red Jacket!

JRinAZ
on 11/2/07 4:38 am - Layton, UT
Does anyone know who might have left a little RED jacket at the O.H. event?   He he he!  Just kidding D.J.!!!! It is sitting on my desk this very second at North Valley Plastic Surgery!!!! Elaine B. picked it up at the event, thinking you were a Dr. Schlesinger patient and knowing she would be seeing him this week.  ......Kathy knew I knew you and brought it to me.  ......Isn't there a movie about the traveling RED jacket?  LOL! So, anyone live near Tatum and the 101 that could swing by my office and get D.J.'s red jacket for her? Man it's cute!  It will fit me perfectly after my upcoming STomaphyx!  *wink, wink*!!!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

desert rat
on 11/2/07 12:07 pm - Goodyear, AZ
See Joyce, I'm so HAPPY!!!   I knew you were the right person to track this down!  Thank you for letting me know, thank Elaine B. for rescuing it and thank Kathy for putting it all together!  If no one speaks up about being able to act as coat-courier, tell me when you are working again & I will get to you.  I'll just come up from work on my lunch break...or something.  Do you normally work Monday through Friday? Thank you all again, Dj
 Pre-Op 316.  Currently 134.  Goal was 135 but I'm ecstatic.
Most Active