Phoenix was the BOMB!!!

paschool
on 10/28/07 12:12 pm - Manhattan, KS

What a wonderful experience!!! GREAT people, massive support, TONS of information all rolled up into an awesome weekend!!!

THANK YOU - OH, Jackie, Dr. Gitt and staff, and ALL the speakers and educators and people that helped to put this weekend together and have it flow so smoothly!! You all get a standing ovation!

This has recharged me and after 7 years (RnY 2001), I truly needed it. It was one of the most beneficial weekends I have had in 7 years!!! Hugs to all, Jann Casa Grande

desert rat
on 10/29/07 11:23 am - Goodyear, AZ
Jann, I really enjoyed meeting you.  You really are an inspiration.  I'm sure the Chandler group will meet all of your needs but if you ever want to drive out to west Phoenix, you are always welcome! I hope to see you again at some of the occasional events that are sponsored by the local groups.  I think Joyce said that someone was going to host a Christmas party, so maybe I'll see you there. Ciao for now! Dj
 Pre-Op 316.  Currently 134.  Goal was 135 but I'm ecstatic.
paschool
on 10/30/07 3:32 am - Manhattan, KS
Dj, Thanks! It was great meeting you and talking with you. Christmas party sounds like a blast!! Count me in. Hugs Jann

Mom to:
Brandon (25)
Chelsea (21)
Sebastian (9)
Corday (5)
Jakhobi (5)
Malachi (5)
Xavier (5)
And loving wife to:
My best friend, Anthony

(deactivated member)
on 10/29/07 12:48 pm - Newport Beach, CA
Hi Jann. Thanks so much for coming to the event, it was such a treat to have you there. I am so glad it was so valuable for you, we love hearing that. Thanks again for coming. Warmly, Kathy
Deanne K.
on 10/31/07 2:10 pm - Tucson, AZ
Jann, It was great getting to know you.  Sure enjoyed seeing pictures of yor quads!  They sure are cute.  Take care of yourself.  Hope to see you again soon.
JeremyGentles
on 10/31/07 11:59 pm - Johnson City, TN
Hello Jann, Thanks for coming out this weekend...i had a great weekend and I am happy you enjoyed your time with everyone. Let me know if you ever need anything. Hope we see you again! Take care.

Jeremy Gentles, MA, CSCS
ObesityHelp Exercise Physiologist

Most Active