UPDATE: BETH IS HOME

Darla P.
on 10/28/07 7:13 am - Timonium, MD
mICHAEL SENT THE FOLLOWING PM; Beth's Home Hi, just want you both to know that Beth came home from hospital this morning. She is doing fine but still very sleepy. Had to go get her pain medicane. Other then taking things very slow she is OK. I plan to take 3 more days off to keep eye on her so I don't have to return to wor****il Friday. Maybe later this week if she is up to it she might lon on and drop you a line. Thanks for all your support and prayers. Michael

Darla     -

flyrep
on 10/28/07 8:38 am - AZ

Please let her know Im thinking about her and praying for a fast recovery!

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

Lori M.
on 10/28/07 12:31 pm - Queen Creek, AZ
I'm so glad to hear Beth is doing ok and is home!  Yay for her.  Hopefully she will have a fast and uneventful recovery!
westvalley
on 10/28/07 3:08 pm - Glendale, AZ
Yay for Beth! She is going to do great. I will continue to keep her in my thoughts and prayers.
badamczyk
on 10/30/07 9:35 am - Phoenix, AZ
Guess who?!?!  First, Darla thank you for being such a great Angel -- I appreciated having someone to post information to.  Secondly, for all your support, care and concern -- WOW -- totally overwhelming in such a wonderful way.  For those of who may not know -- I had my surgery on Friday the 26th.  Dr. was on time because I was scheduled first thing in the morning.  The hospital staff was wonderful, everyone was just great.  Surgery went well, and he ended up taking my gallbladder (which I was hoping he would do -- since he was already in there :->).  I got up for my first walk around 11:45 a.m. and had just got to a room slightly before that   HEY, they told me walking was the answer, I was going to walk. . .and I did and continue to do so. I'm doing fine -- sore, to be expected, and all the usual complaints that I have read about here on the boards but reading about it has helped me so much. So I am home, lurking on the boards and wanted to pop in and say thank you for all your wonderful support. God bless you all. Beth
~Believe and Succeed!  There is magic in believing. . .PB~
westvalley
on 11/1/07 3:50 am - Glendale, AZ

Hey hot stuff! Congratulations on everything! I am so happy for you. I am glad you are doing well and things went smoothly. Keep me updated on your progress . I am sure there are plenty of open arms on the loser bench for you. Can't wait to get there myself.  ***HUGS*** }i{ Julie

***HUGS***
}i{ Julie
badamczyk
on 11/1/07 8:23 am - Phoenix, AZ
  Hey, Julie - was wondering if anyone would notice that I snuck a post in :-)  THanks for your comments, and I will definitely keep you posted.  I liked your entry up there, "hot stuff,"  Uh, yeah, rather appropriate as I have a smidge of a fever -- nothing serious, and everything is going well.  I don't even take pain meds anymore. . .helllooooooooooooo :-) Beth
~Believe and Succeed!  There is magic in believing. . .PB~
Most Active