I'm officially a "loser"!

Lori M.
on 10/26/07 1:58 pm - Queen Creek, AZ
Hey Everyone!! I just wanted to check in real quick.  Surgery went well on Tuesday.  I was up and walking around that same evening and went home at about noon on Thursday. My drains came out before I left and everyone said I was doing great! I'm very sore and I sorta feel like I got hit by a truck... but I've been trying to get in as much walking as I can and making sure to take all my medicine. I gained 17lbs after surgery so I can't wait to see that come off! Thanks for all the kind thoughts and words from everyone!
flyrep
on 10/26/07 3:25 pm - AZ
I'm so happy for you! Just think this is the new start to a new u!

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

M. clarke
on 10/26/07 4:42 pm
Welcome to the other side!!! You will lose that 17 plus much more :)  Hit by truck feeling sounds about right. Heating pad, pain pills, stay as mobile as possible. The more mobile you are the better it will get. Take lots of good care of yourself! Remember this time needs to be all about You and your recovery :)
ginau
on 10/26/07 11:39 pm - mesa, AZ
Lori Welcome to the losers sid of life , 17 + will melt in the first 30 days !! Just try to stay off the scale . The next week is the worst - you will want to chew everything, Tip: make your sf jello with half the water or add some unflavored jello to it to give it a firmer texture that you can "chew"  I look forward to reading your post and hearing your progress as you become a new butterfly !! those wings are going to spread wide open.
quiltz
on 10/27/07 2:13 am - Phoenix, AZ
Welcome to the Loser's Bench.  Glad your surgery went so well.  I'm all with the last poster about the Jello.  I went online and found the recipe for Jello Jigglers.  It was much more interesting wtih some substance!
westvalley
on 10/27/07 6:14 am - Glendale, AZ
Welcome back sweets! Your gonna be looking good on the loser bench. Take care of yourself because we want you to have an uneventful recovery. And when you feel better and up to it you have to tell me about your experience. ***HUGS*** }i{ Julie
***HUGS***
}i{ Julie
Most Active