Event plan for those of us who are shy!

JRinAZ
on 10/24/07 1:21 pm - Layton, UT
O.K. so you  are sitting on the fence?  OUCH!!!!  Get off there right now!  There are oodles of very FUN folks just waiting to get to know you better! Don't know anyone and are a bit shy?????  Me toooooo!!!! Seriously!  I hardly know anyone sooooo.....come and find me.  I'll have a name tag on cuz I'll be REP RE Zentin Dr. Gitt all weekend.  We can hang together and become bestest buds!!!! We can party together Friday night. Do breakfast, lunch and supper together Sit by each other in the presentations! Dance together! Take pictures together! We'll practically be related before the weekend ends!!!! C U Soon new friends!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

ginau
on 10/24/07 1:37 pm - mesa, AZ

YOU shy ????   not !! Hey all !!  Joyce is a blast - fun and friendly - you wont regret finding her!  & She will get you dancing in the aisle's .  She is right it's going to be a blast ! I just hope someone reminds me to raid her room and put her booby holder in the Fridge !!

poohspal
on 10/24/07 10:58 pm - AZ
***HYJACK***  I just had to comment on your new avatar!  You look great!  its nice to see you and not some shadow!
296/282/265/180
start/pre/now/goal
CutieTuti
on 10/25/07 5:50 am
Hey Miss Sue!! How are you ? I hope you are doing good!! Chatt soon!
Cutie Tuti
Lady Lithia
on 10/25/07 12:46 pm
I'm very shy. Ever since I said I would go, I've been sitting on the fence and trying to talk myself out of it. I've made friends with a lot of people on this site but few of them are going to be at tihs event. I also sometimes feel like a bit of an outsider (not that anyone HERE has made me feel that way) since I'm just a pre-op looking for approval and doing my 6-month supervised diet. Hubby and I even cancelled our second night at the hotel because I was feeling so anti-social and outside the loop. Now I'm starting to wish I hadn't cancelled that one night at the hotel! Can you say wishy washy? Anyway, I'm looking forward to this event. I hope that I will meet lots of great people and step outside of my comfort zone a little bit.  So anyway, I'll be there Friday night and all day Saturday, and if we can get our room extended a night, I'll be there Sunday.  I look forward to meeting you!

~Lady Lithia~ 200 lbs lost! 
March 9, 2011 - Coccygectomy!
I chased my dreams, and my dreams, they caught me!
giraffesmiley.gif picture by hardyharhar_bucket

JRinAZ
on 10/25/07 1:42 pm - Layton, UT
Lithia! I am so glad you're coming!  I totally understand about  the worry of not fitting in and not having people there you know to feel comfortable with.  As a pre-op, I totally felt invisible though I was probably the biggest person in a room at times!  I used to hope no one would talk to me and then feel sad when they wouldn't! I promise you that this group of people are your peers!  It doesn't matter whether you are pre-op, post-op, a long termer like me or just wondering what weight loss surgery even is!!!!.....The fact that we are gathering together to better ourselves and throw a little fun in the mix is a very nice way to even the playing field, make us comfortable with one another and even encourage us to do better as we meet inspiring people! Please, please, please introduce yourself to me tomorrow night!  I will be "working" since we are hosting the event but I am just one of the WLS buds!!!! Can't wait to meet you and everyone else! As for Gina thinking she's going to put anything of mine in a freezer.......I'm like, thinking......Gina and what army???!!!!  Bring it  girlfriend!  LOL! See you soon!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

ginau
on 10/25/07 2:30 pm - mesa, AZ

Joyce  Just you wait !!   balloons under your bed covers??, saran wrap on the toilet ?  HMMMMM lots of tricks can/ will be played !! - then again ?? - I might need some help !!   you just never know !!   

Lady Lithia
on 10/25/07 3:53 pm
I will definately introduce myself. :)  Saturday night I'll even be a kitten and hubby will be a vampire. :)

~Lady Lithia~ 200 lbs lost! 
March 9, 2011 - Coccygectomy!
I chased my dreams, and my dreams, they caught me!
giraffesmiley.gif picture by hardyharhar_bucket

Most Active