Chandler Support Group Oct 23rd!

JRinAZ
on 10/22/07 3:06 pm - Layton, UT
Cross Posted from Jen's post on the Chandler board.......I can't WAIT!!!!  I've been missing all my support buds and am dedicating this entire week to having an amazing time!!!!  Here's the scoop.... **********************************************************
We are having a special guest, Dan Gibson, Personal Trainer.  Dan struggled with weight issues in his teens and is a local personal trainer/body builder.  He has started a non-profit teen fitness program in the Queen Creek area.  He offers free training to at risk teens with family involvement.  He has recently written a childrens book on getting children to exercise.  Hope you all can come hear Dan talk about getting fitness in our busy lives!.   See you Tuesday Night!   Jen ***************************************************** See you tomorrow: All are invited to Chandler Regional Hospital 2nd Weds and 4th Tuesday All programs, all surgery types,  all folks......FREE! Dobson and Frye in conference rooms 1 and 2 lower level 6 to 7:30 p.m. always followed by dinner out for those who are interested in more chatter and support!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active