Sooooooooooo Sorry!

JRinAZ
on 10/22/07 2:58 pm - Layton, UT
I just got home from the airport and have been out of state and away from a computer for FOUR days!  I have two thousand private messages in my box and will  NOT be able to return them until sometime after the Holidays!!!! (Just kidding.....maybe in the next few days !) Some general answers in regard to this weekend's Obesity Help Event in PHOENIX!!!! Costs and Ticket Information: Phoenix, Arizona - Event Full Access Price: $30.00

Full access to the Phoenix, Arizona event at Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort from October 26, 2007 to October 28, 2007 This package includes the Friday night Meet & Greet, Saturday conference (lun*****luded), Saturday Night Social, and the Sunday conference. Seating is limited. Register online today to guarantee your seat. Tickets will be $135.00 at the door. Purchase your tickets early online and save! All event tickets are non-refundable.
Click on Events at the top of this page and go to the steps to find the registration.  Or just click on the blue and yellow rotating banner at the top right corner!!!!  Piece of sugar free Cake to get signed up! Pleeeeeez register on-line and save zillions of dollars!  ....The Saturday night event is going to be to die for FUN FUN FUN!!!!  COSTUME BALL !!!!  The D.J. Rocks!  She D.J'd at the WLS post-op prom 2 years in a row and at Dr. Simpson's Christmas party last year.  She has all of us on the floor doing amazing line dances and all kinds of incredibly CRAZY fun!  No partners, spouses, dates, etc. are required to have a blast at this insanely good time!!!!!  Do NOT miss this chance to PAR TEEEEE with the WLS buds!!!! See y'all on Friday at 6 pm at the Meet and Greet.....Fabulous Prizes!!!!  Fabulous Fun!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active