to stay or not to stay at the Hotel ??

ginau
on 10/22/07 1:32 pm - mesa, AZ
OK   so here I sit trying to decide If I should make a hotel reservation or not ??  I can get a room still at a differant hotel  close by  - 5 min down the road . But then I think of the money I could save by just driving home each night .    Guess I better make up my mind quick .. Someone  give me your wise advice  quick .
(deactivated member)
on 10/22/07 2:07 pm - Phoenix, AZ
ginau
on 10/22/07 2:14 pm - mesa, AZ
Or find a cheaper hotel close by ??
Nicole W.
on 10/22/07 3:36 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
I do the scrapbook conventions and all... and its either downtown or in Mesa and it is always so convienent staying in the hotel.  No waking up super early to get there on time, can drop off stuff in the room whenever, dont have to worry about parking all the time, you can stay as late as you want. Stay there... it will make it the experience better.  You only live once! 

TinkerBell

ginau
on 10/22/07 10:41 pm - mesa, AZ
Sold !! Nicole - you make a lot of sense , I will see you all this week-end , I have a Dr appt Friday and not sure If I am going to make the meet and greet ??
Nicole W.
on 10/23/07 3:01 am - Cave Creek, AZ
I won't be there, I am having my wisdom teeth taken out on Friday.  Fun, fun, fun! Maybe next time. Have a great time thou!

TinkerBell

Michael B.
on 10/23/07 3:33 am - Gilbert, AZ
Don't leave without some pain meds! I'll probably see you there at the conference...

Visit My Newly Launched Blog:

ginau
on 10/24/07 1:39 pm - mesa, AZ
OK  Mike - I nominate you as Joyce's  dancing partner !! Should be a great time !!  Nicole - Bummer - you will be missed ! Hope your dentist gives you some  great meds !!
Most Active