3 Months at Fitness Works for $20.00

soon2bnewme
on 10/13/07 6:46 am - Chandler, AZ
Hi everyone, I wanted to let you all know that my daughters competitive softball team is doing a fundraiser and we'll be selling tickets to the new gym opening up near Gilbert and Ocotillo called Fitness Works.  You can get three months for only $20.00 no strings attached.  I think this is a great cheap way to see how a gym works without committing to a contract.  If your interested send me a PM and I'll give you all the information.  It's for AZ Power Girls softball!!!!   Renee'

"Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody else expects of you, never excuse yourself." Henry Ward Beecher  
314/282/156.4/135 (Heaviest/Pre-Op/Current/GOAL) 
Total lost since Banded on August 14th, 2006 "-125.6" pounds  
Total lost since 8/05 "-157.6" pounds

Louise D.
on 10/13/07 11:44 am - Peoria, AZ
Renee, nice to see you posting again.  Where have you been girl?  I missed you at support group last week and I probably won't be there on the 25th since that's my birthday.  What have you been up to?  How are you feeling now that its Sat after your fill?  I've only had 1 fill since surgery (6/20) and I'm thinking of getting another because even though I'm losing it seems very slow to me.  I've lost 28-29 pounds and here I am in my 4th month.  I'd love to chat with you, so if you still have my business card give me a call.  Take care Louise

Candi Y.
on 10/15/07 1:47 am - Cottonwood, AZ
HEY LADIES....  Renee & Louise..  How are you both?  One of these days Louise we'll get to meet, I'll be there on the 25th and now you wont, but enjoy your B-DAY!!  Sure you dont want to celebrate with "US"???  RENNE - What a GREAT fundraisor, sure do wish they had a gym by me, cause the $$ is what has held me up with joining my local gym, but theres only 2 here in Cottonwood and one has all the YOUNG PIPPIES and the pther one I have to save the $$, but GOOD LUCK with that and its does sound like a great offer and great way to get new memebers!  GooD Luck and hope to see you guys soon, either of you going to OH EVENT?  It's not looking good for me....  :(
soon2bnewme
on 10/16/07 7:24 am - Chandler, AZ
Candi~  If you need a place to stay for the OH Event you are more then welcome to stay at my place.  I haven't bought tickets yet because I don't want to go alone.  I do want to go l wish I knew who all was going.  Louise~  It's good to hear from you.  I've decided to step away from the boards because I was losing focus on my weightloss and go figure I still can't lose anymore weight.  I even went for another fill last week and I think this one is great and I'm following all the rules  but my metabolism must be really low or something.  I'm a little frustrated because I did so awesome the first 9 months then wam it slowed greatly.  I've been teetering around 200 for over 4 months and I need to just get serious with exercise. I disagree that you don't need exercise to lose I aparently am the exception to his rule because it's not coming off unless I start moving.  I watch my calories and infact I'm way under the limit and nil to nothing.   I missed the support meeting in September because it fell on my birthday so I understand that you will be busy on yours.  Enjoy!!!

"Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody else expects of you, never excuse yourself." Henry Ward Beecher  
314/282/156.4/135 (Heaviest/Pre-Op/Current/GOAL) 
Total lost since Banded on August 14th, 2006 "-125.6" pounds  
Total lost since 8/05 "-157.6" pounds

Most Active