I've reached my goal!!!

(deactivated member)
on 10/13/07 2:57 am - AZ
Wahoo!!!! Step on the scale today and it said 155.... I even took a picture. LOL!
I've lost a total of 86 pounds in 7 months and 1 week.
I am not longer considered obesed!!! I'm an average person now.

I'll post new picture soon. Not sure if it's going to happen today. I'm celebrating.
My doc says I can probably loose another 10 pounds. So now I will aim for that. But knowing I hit my personal goal is such a great feeling.

Here are some facts:
Went from a size 22 to a 10
Lost 11 inches on my waist
Lost 12 inches on my hips
Louise D.
on 10/13/07 11:38 am - Peoria, AZ
Lorri, congratulations.  That's fantastic.  I can't believe how fast you lost it.  I was banded on 6/20 and I'm only at about 30 pounds.  Any suggestions for menu's you used, tips to success that maybe we've not heard from Doc or support group?  I was hoping to have lost 60 pounds by end of Nov for a cruise I'm going on.  It looks like I might get to 40.  Any advice would be GREAT!!! keep up the good work.

westvalley
on 10/13/07 11:47 am - Glendale, AZ
You rock Lorrie! Great job! What a feeling it must be to reach your goal weight.
***HUGS***
}i{ Julie
JRinAZ
on 10/13/07 12:51 pm - Layton, UT
High Fives Lorrie!!!!!  Back Flips!  Sommersaults!  Fireworks!  .........all in your behalf!!!! 

You are just an itty bitty thing!  Weigh 2 go!!!!

LOSER'S ROCK!!!!!

Hope to see you soon!  O.H. event weekend?????? 
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

pam S.
on 10/14/07 1:53 pm - Mesa, AZ
That is fantastic. Congratulations.
Pam in Arizona
down 175 pounds
Candi Y.
on 10/15/07 1:43 am - Cottonwood, AZ
WAY TO GO LORRIE - I'm so happy for you that everything came off nice and fast!  How are you feelingoutside of OUTSTANDING, have you and your body adjusted to the band?  Have you had any fills?  What are you going to buy yourself for hitting goal, PLEASE do something FOR YOU, as mom we always do for others and not ourselfs and YOU DESERVE something here!  GOOD WORK, I'm about 50+ from goal, but I'll get there, hoping to hit my at least 100lbs mark in a year!  Stay in touch! THink of you always!
poohspal
on 10/15/07 2:37 pm - AZ
That is so awesome!!  I am totally green with envy but  I still think that is amazing Good for you!!!
296/282/265/180
start/pre/now/goal
Most Active