It happened

Leann E.
on 10/9/07 7:10 am, edited 10/9/07 9:18 am - Phoenix, AZ
Yes, I am in such disbelief. It has finally happened I was APPROVED and I have a surgery date!!!!! I'm still in shock. My new Birthday is October 22, 2007. I am in desperate need of an Angel. I have requested before and never did get an answer. I am so confused now and have hundreds of things spinning around in my head. This is a busy month for me and now I'm adding WLS I always knew I was insane..... (LOL) Thanks for letting me share my news!!!!!

"Just when the caterpillar 
thought her life was over 
she became a Butterfly."

Candi Y.
on 10/9/07 9:13 am - Cottonwood, AZ
CONGRATULATIONS LEANNE!  How exciting, you have thousands of Angel's watching over you right here on this website!  Good Luck and keep us all posted!
Lori M.
on 10/9/07 1:53 pm - Queen Creek, AZ
Congrats!!!  I am the day after you!  Another "week twin."  I'd be your angel but I think with our days being almost the same is probably not the best idea!!  Good luck with finding an angel though.. I still have to figure that out myself!!
JRinAZ
on 10/9/07 2:40 pm - Layton, UT
Congrats Leanne!  ......... I would LOVE to by one of your cyber angels!  I am however a :"fallen angel" and lost my wings a while ago so I won't actually be flying over to your bedside but I will definitely check in with encouragement and high fives! Oct. 22nd is jusr around the skinny corner!  Wooooooooo Hoooooo!  ......Get your list together and pull out the tight clothes in your closet.  You'll be zooming right past those tight sizes in a fast hurry!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

flyrep
on 10/9/07 3:22 pm - AZ
This is great news! U have a pm!

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

westvalley
on 10/10/07 2:15 am - Glendale, AZ
 YAY! That's great. You will share your new birthday with my son. I will keep you in my prayers and celebrate you both that day. Good Luck Leann
***HUGS***
}i{ Julie
cantw82bhealthy
on 10/10/07 2:38 am - Surprise, AZ
Congratulations!  I will be your angel, Leann.  I had lapband so I'm not sure if we would have a ton of things in common, but I could absolutely help you through some of the rough spots regardless of what type we both had!
Most Active