Dr Blackstone's Office

westvalley
on 10/7/07 4:16 am - Glendale, AZ
Hi! I was just wondering if anyone had Joanne's email address from Dr Blackstone's office? I keep in touch with their office mainly through email because I don't have a phone at work or a cell phone, but I do check my email regularly. I have been playing phone tag with Joanne and they will not leave information with anyone in my family (because of HIPPA I am assuming).  I seem to have everyone else's email address but hers. If you have it can you PM me with it. I would really like to know if I have a SURGERY DATE :-). The anticipation is driving me nuts! I would call and just give her my email address but I have already left 2 messages since thursday and I think i really will be bordering on stalking LOL. I just would really like to put on my OH page that I have a date. Thanks Julie }i{
***HUGS***
}i{ Julie
ginau
on 10/7/07 5:05 am - mesa, AZ
It was a big week-end for their office - with the walk on Sat  and today they have a seminar going, You might try typing just her first name @ sbc.com  otherwise wait till monday !   Nicole might have it ??
westvalley
on 10/7/07 5:18 am - Glendale, AZ
Thanks for the info Gina. 
arroyo
on 10/7/07 5:43 am - Phoenix, AZ
Don't feel like a stalker. The squeeky wheel gets the grease. Don't feel bad being persistent, sometimes you have to. Good luck!

Before pre-op diet: 286.5/ Day before surgery: 275.5/Current: 171

westvalley
on 10/7/07 8:03 am - Glendale, AZ
Thanks Arroyo. I know when it comes to WLS you can't expect the doctor's office to be on top of everything all the time because they get so busy but yes you have to be persistent. I just feel uncomfortable being assertive sometimes, but your right the squeeky wheel gets the grease. :-)
***HUGS***
}i{ Julie
ginau
on 10/7/07 10:55 am - mesa, AZ
This is your life !! your health ! Do what ever it takes ! call daily. Explain to Sam Stella or whoever answers the phone why you need to speak with her right away ! The office staff is pretty good - when they know the situation.  Christina helped me out a time or two ! without her I would have been tempted to hurt someone,
Dianaj
on 10/8/07 4:38 am
Julie:  Joanne's e-mail address is [email protected].  She is busy with doing authorizations and scheduling but will have your date as soon as she possibly can.  Hang in there. Diana Joseph Billing Manager Scottsdale Bariatric Center
westvalley
on 10/8/07 4:45 am - Glendale, AZ
Thanks Diana I really appreciate it. I just didn't want to keep playing phone tag. She was kind enough to return my calls but I was never at home and a message was not left with anyone. Thanks again
dfavre
on 10/12/07 3:28 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Yep, email is the best way with her.  She is excellent at responding to those.  I have had nothing but positive comments regarding her communications!
jep
on 10/15/07 6:44 am - Phoenix, AZ
For those of you with experience with Dr. Blackstone:  Would you please give me some feed back on her and her staff?  My appointment with them isn't for two weeks, but I'm considering using her for LB surgery.  How long does it take to get surgery scheduled for a cash-pay patient?  thanks for the help!
Most Active