Im home and I FEEL ALIVE! Here's to the healthier side of life!

flyrep
on 9/30/07 4:33 pm - AZ
Im not sure about me being an inspiration to anyone but I know everyone here helped me get to where Im right now. I have SOO many wonderful people Im blessed to call friends here on this site. Thank u sooo much for the kind words. They where very nice to read.

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

JRinAZ
on 9/30/07 2:16 am - Layton, UT
Well if St Luke's was keeping records for laps then I'm quite sure your name would be at the top of the plaque!  Holy Cow!  Weigh 2 go! Your aggressive attitude is going to get you to goal!  Keep your supplements going and give yourself a break to "recoup" from time to time!  Even the bestest of LOSER'S have a "tired moment or two"!!!  LOL! See you next weekend at the Walk from Obesity?  I doubt if I'll keep up with you but I'd sure love to have some of your enthusiasm rub off on me! Congrats!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

flyrep
on 9/30/07 4:45 pm - AZ
Hi there, I have to laugh. You are one of three that personally have seen me and pretty much know my ways on this subject! "Aggressive attitude" pretty much sums me up! lol  I wasnt going to do the walk... I didnt think I had it in me this short of time? Think I should? Even one round wouldnt hurt right?

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

mom2sara
on 9/30/07 10:48 pm - grove city, OH
So glad to see you home and doing well hun. Hope that you continue to do well. Talk to you soon
  VERY proud to have this double century card
432 hi/338 surgery/220 gaol, Current 204 22 months post op
If I don't ever loose anymore that's ok. I'm happy where I am at, weight and in life

flyrep
on 10/1/07 2:23 pm - AZ
You are such a great person. I was soooo happy to get your call RIGHT BEFORE GOING IN! Thank you for letting everyone know how I did!

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

Most Active