Walk From Obesity - 1 week away

ginau
on 9/28/07 10:46 am - mesa, AZ

Ok   we just have a week left till the big walk , I received the agenda and there is going to be some  fun stuff like a Scavenger Hunt! and Some cool door Prize's

I have have a list of vendors that wwill be there  in addition to our Clothing exchange booth - remember we need some good clothing to help peers who are also shrinking away !!!

Vendors to look for are..

Dr Blackstone - Our Hostess Dr Gitt  Dr Lille Dr Barros          Dr Daiza Kuty Chiropratic  Smyth health & fitness Phoenix Boot Camp !!   yahoo - lets all join this one Vitamin water. Isagenix

Also Flu Shots will be available  for $25.00 $5.00 donated to ABS

dont forget you will receive a event t-shirt and goodie bag !!

$25.00  to register for all this fun stuff at WalkFromObesity.com

poohspal
on 9/28/07 1:34 pm - AZ
I can hardly wait!!!
296/282/265/180
start/pre/now/goal
KRISTIN S.
on 10/1/07 5:20 am - AZ
How long is the walk, I can't find the distance on anything

Commitment Day/Pre-op/CURRENT/Goal
248/236/170/150

M. clarke
on 10/1/07 8:26 am
I had the same question. I was told it was a 30 minute walk and was on a track, so you could walk as far as you wanted.
JRinAZ
on 10/1/07 11:57 am - Layton, UT
No distance!  No pressure!  They all start walking, chatting, some run, some mozy along......they just kind of have you keep going around and around for 30 minutes.  If you get tired you stop.  If you want a drink, you go get one.  If you want to outrun everyone and win then you can!  ......It's more of a "stand" than it is  a race like a 5 K or 10 K.  I've been 3 times.  One time I went to socialize. Two times I went to prove a point of healthiness and felt the need to finish in the top (I did).  Come and join us!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Louise D.
on 10/1/07 9:25 am - Peoria, AZ
I know it is at Scottsdale comunity college.  Will there be signs, or where exactly do we go? Please refresh my mind as to the time it starts.

Nicole W.
on 10/1/07 4:17 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
I will be there... I looked at the website and unless I am blind, what time does it all start???

TinkerBell

flyrep
on 10/2/07 5:43 pm - AZ
I will see u there!

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

Most Active