weight loss institute of arizona

kmmaynard
on 3/1/08 11:51 am - kingman, AZ
w ell let me tell you my story i had surgery may 2006 by dr debarros loved him but the staff was ulfull  they wouldent call me back i had to keep on them about everything everytime i turned around they were changing help.  then i finally got the surgery i went to my first checkup and they told me they were changing their name from wish center tp awli after that everything went down hill fast went to my 6 months checkup and they forgot me in the room for 2 hrs when they finally remembered me the doctor had already left believe that so i went home and they were supposed to call me to get a new appointment they never called i called them several times they never called back so iv been on my own sence my 6 months check up believe that so i feel they were only after the money      kathy
well its been 5 years feel so good but seemed to suggle still with needed fiends to talk to that had same surgery
(deactivated member)
on 3/4/08 3:54 pm - AZ
On March 1, 2008 at 7:51 PM Pacific Time, kmmaynard wrote:
w ell let me tell you my story i had surgery may 2006 by dr debarros loved him but the staff was ulfull  they wouldent call me back i had to keep on them about everything everytime i turned around they were changing help.  then i finally got the surgery i went to my first checkup and they told me they were changing their name from wish center tp awli after that everything went down hill fast went to my 6 months checkup and they forgot me in the room for 2 hrs when they finally remembered me the doctor had already left believe that so i went home and they were supposed to call me to get a new appointment they never called i called them several times they never called back so iv been on my own sence my 6 months check up believe that so i feel they were only after the money      kathy
Wow.... makes me glad I went to Mexico. :o/
Most Active