Angel Duty: Flyrep is on the loosing side

mom2sara
on 9/25/07 9:22 pm - grove city, OH
I just got a message late last night that she was out of surgery and everything went as planned. She is feeling like crap, I told her she would. SHe's just glad to be here and on the loosing side finially. I'm going to be talking to her this afternoon to check in on her. Just keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers. Its gonna be tough for the next few days as many of you can remember.
  VERY proud to have this double century card
432 hi/338 surgery/220 gaol, Current 204 22 months post op
If I don't ever loose anymore that's ok. I'm happy where I am at, weight and in life

ginaq56
on 9/25/07 11:41 pm
So glad to hear all went well. Please tell her she is in my prayers and soon will be so glad she did this. Tell her: Welcome to the Losers Side! Hugs, Gina in Kingman
Crewzer
on 9/26/07 7:56 am - Gilbert, AZ
Please tell her Mike wishes her well. Have her let me know if she is still in the hospital Friday AM. (Hopefully she is home resting) I have an appointment there and would love to bring her some encouragement. Mike
Arizona_Sun
on 9/26/07 10:53 am - Gilbert, AZ
It is great to hear that she is on the other side now and in the process of healing and losing.  Best wishes to her for a uneventful recovery.

Sandra B. View my journal and educational pages at www.acdlady.com/WLS_1 "Trust your own instinct.  Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else’s."  –Billy Wilder  "Know your labs and track your trends."  

ginau
on 9/26/07 11:06 am - mesa, AZ
I was going to stop in and see her till I realized I dont know her last name ??? good one !
Ann M.
on 9/27/07 1:47 am - Peoria, AZ
I'm glad she's out of surgery and doing well.  Tell her welcome to the loser's side.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
Most Active