Looking for Support Group or friends near Luke AFB

Robin O.
on 9/25/07 4:30 pm - Sheppard AFB - Wichita Falls, TX
I have been in AZ for almost 2 years now and still do not know anyone.  I am awaiting a surgery date as of right now.  I woul dlike to find some type of support besides my husband.  Don't get me wrong he is very support but never been big in his life so he has no clue what I am going thorugh.  It would be nice to have someone to call or email with or even meet with from time to time.  I do have a 14 month old daughter , if anyone would be interested in support as well as a playdate.  I need some communication here before I burst at the seams.  LOL
JRinAZ
on 9/26/07 2:40 am - Layton, UT
Meet all of us at once!!!! Come to the Walk from Obesity on the 6th of October! Come to the Obesity Help National Event at the Squaw Peak Resort!!!!  THREE FUN filled days with oodles of people just waiting to become your new support pals and bestest buds!!! Just click on their yellow and green banner at the top right (after it flips through the Fairfax, Virginia one) Hope to meet you soon!  Glad you came out of your 2 year closet!!!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

LeAnne G.
on 9/26/07 10:01 pm - Goodyear, AZ
The West Valley Support group meets on the 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month at Banner Estrella Hospital.  It's located off Loop 101 and Thomas Road.  We meet at 10:00 AM in the conference rooms located just to the West of the hospital's main enterance.  Hope to see you soon! LeAnne

Most Active