chandler Support Report

ginau
on 9/25/07 2:52 pm - mesa, AZ
  Wow !!! what a great night ! Dr Schlesinger is awesome ! Full of knowledge - he went throught lots of information on differant types of revisions and The Ground breaking Stomyphyx  procedure he performs in their  surgicenter !    he not only answered all our questions but also offers  free consults in his office ,,   Sign me up  for that !!  We also welcomed a new face to the crowd - Jo who moved here from the cold weather state of Mi  -- welcome  and Angie from Tucson made it up to visit !!  Our next Event is the Walk From Obesity - sure hope to see you all there --     11 days away --  get those undergrown clothes out to trade away atthe clothing exchange !!!  
JRinAZ
on 9/26/07 2:46 am - Layton, UT

I agree Jeanna!  It was a very informative night with a good group!  ....  It was great seeing some folks that haven't been out for a while and meeting our new handsome Loser: Joe!

I can't wait to see everyone at the "Walk from Obesitiy" and at the Squaw Peak Hilton the end of October!!!

What a nice kick off for Fall and for the Holidays!

....BTW....for those of you who wanted to come to hear Dr. Schlesinger but couldn't make it, he is having a Free Stomaphyx seminar this coming Saturday at 2:30.  If you are interested in other types of revisions (he does them all) then just call Kathy, his Bariatric  Coordinator to get set up with a Free consultation.  480-419-2280

Plan to join the Chandler group for October Support:

2nd Wednesday and 4th Tuesday from 6 to 7:30 at Chandler Regional Hospital.

ALL are invited!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

CINABOBINA
on 9/26/07 4:58 am

Joyce Anything special planned for Oct ???  Guest speakers ??  we need some more new faces in the crowd - Please come and visit us ! we love visitors ....

Most Active