Ill be on the losers side after 11am!~

flyrep
on 9/24/07 4:09 pm - AZ
Here I go! I feel GREAT! Not worried AT ALL. Very calm. I am shocked! Pray all goes well and I will have my hubby post for me!

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

Nicole W.
on 9/24/07 4:21 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
I was the same way!  It was more excitement than anything. Good luck to you...  you will be in my thoughts! ~Nicole

TinkerBell

flyrep
on 9/24/07 4:48 pm - AZ
Hi Nicole! I really am just fine. I thought I would be a mess lol. Im sure Ill feel it after the wls though. Pray for me!

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

blue71969
on 9/24/07 10:59 pm - glendale, AZ
I had some insurance and hospital issues 2 x before i finally got into surgery.  Everything went well, felt good, sore but good.  Even traveled to Flagstaff that weekend rest.  I am now 4 weeks out, lost 15, and just had my first fill.  The fill has not seemed to affect me yet, but we will see, I have heard that it can take a couple of days.  I was really glad to play with the ticker and see my bmi is lower than 50!  First time in a long time.  Glad to have you on the losers trail with us.  
LeAnne G.
on 9/24/07 11:00 pm - Goodyear, AZ
Woo Hoo!!!!  Moving over on the loosers bench for you.  You are in great hands!!!! Hugs, LeAnne

westvalley
on 9/25/07 11:18 am - Glendale, AZ
Hope you had a successful surgery. Hope to get an update. Good Luck on your weight loss journey.
***HUGS***
}i{ Julie
justcuz
on 9/25/07 2:24 pm - Maricopa, AZ
good luck and we'll see you on the loser side....  :-)

------------
                     laughter is the key to life     

Most Active