Effexor and the lapband

goldthimble
on 9/21/07 10:50 pm - NH
Good Morning all,                                   Now that I have a date I have a concern.  I take Effexor for anxiety.  Does anyone else take it and how??? Can I open it and mix it in applesauce??                                                                    Thanks to all,                                                                         Linda
Candi Y.
on 9/22/07 3:20 am - Cottonwood, AZ
Good Am,  If your worried about pills, you'll have no problems.  The worst thing we do to ourselfs is worry about getting it down.  I USED to take effexor for depression, but NO LONGER need to, how wonderfull is that.......  But if your nervous about swallowing the pills, I beleive mine were capsules so you could open them up, I guess.  I now swallow a BIG one a day womens vitamin with NO PROBLEMS, when I'm nervous and think about it I sometimes feel it go down, but you should be fine and hopefully your weight loss will help your anxiety!!!  Weight Loss does wonders for our souls!  GOOD LUCK!
goldthimble
on 9/22/07 4:19 am - NH
Candi,                  Thank you, I look forward to not taking alot of meds and effexor is one of them. Good Luck with your weight loss.                                                      Linda
asugrad06
on 10/1/07 2:22 pm - Phoenix, AZ
hi, i actually take effexor and was worried not to take it the following day(withdrawls). I did take it whole and it was fine. You could mix it in pudding or applesauce, which I did once and it didn't take so good. Pills are fine!
goldthimble
on 10/2/07 7:49 am - NH
Thank you for your response. The consensus seems to be take them as usual.                        Best Wishes to you                          Linda
Most Active