Count down time! And happy 30th birthday to me!

flyrep
on 9/17/07 8:42 pm - AZ

Im doing all my pre opt test at 10am this morning. Following a heart scan Wends. If all goes well on both Im in wls 9:30 am  on the 25th. Im still really calm.. More just wanting to get the testing over and done with. I have had to put the pre opt testing off once already due to sickness in the family. I did the stress test and everything came back good however one of the images came back shadowed. The doctor feels its a faulty test as my ekg and tredmill came back prefect. Wants to just make sure with the new heart scan they have out. Ill be doing that this Wends.  Banner says they will be able to read the results same day and fax to my doctor. So I hope to get this cleared up asap. I had all my blood work up done with my pcp last month so there shouldnt be anything new with this pre opt blood work. I have had one hell of a headack though. Would really like it to go away. My med's arent seeming to help it either. I had a wonderful weekend with my family. Im 30!!! We went out and had stake! Tons of fun! T he bathroom is all tiled. It looked great. And we are working on getting the roof on the dog area attached to the front of my house. My dogs and cats are way spoiled.  Ill let everyone know how the next couple of days go with testing.

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

Julie Boyd
on 9/18/07 1:28 pm - highland, IN
Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and your gonna do just fine on tuesday. Congrats.... and Good Luck!!

Surgery day- 12/11/2007

"If it aint my problem then it aint a problem" 

Most Active