Holy Cow... I have a lap!

Nicole W.
on 9/5/07 3:56 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Hello All, Haven't posted in a while, work is busy and I had my gallbladder removed and an intestinal repair down at my intestine attachment for my RNY...  I guess the loss of weight caused some strain on my stitches.  So, now I am fixed and going back to work! Yesterday while getting my hair done, I was sitting there as my aunt was doing my highlights and I am reading People magazine and it's on my lap! I haven't seen a lap in about 15 years...  I was actually able to keep the magazine there for the whole session and haircut.   I also found a XL sweatshirt from Disneyland that a friend bought me... and it fits with some extra room.   Little WOW moments that make you smile! Hope everyone is well. ~Nicole

TinkerBell

blue71969
on 9/5/07 4:05 am - glendale, AZ
Cool for you!  I just cannot wait till my feet can reach the car gas pedal better - because i can get closer and my tummy won't hit the steering wheel!   Congrats, keep up the good work.
(deactivated member)
on 9/5/07 11:55 am - AZ
Hi Nicole, glad to hear you are doing well following your surgery. Did dr B do it??? Keep up the good work, how far are you from goal?? I have 19 lbs and 4 mo to take it off, I will do it. I have come this far. Talk to you soon....Hugs, Erin
Nicole W.
on 9/7/07 1:12 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Hey Erin, Yup, Dr. Blackstone did the gallbladder removal and during the surgery she takes a look around and make sure the original surgery is up to par. I am 60lbs from goal still...  getting there!  Congrats on your wonderful weight loss! ~Nicole

TinkerBell

JRinAZ
on 9/8/07 2:27 pm - Layton, UT
Weigh 2 go Nicole!  You are on the home stretch with your weight loss!  .....  Are you going to be at the Walk from Obesity?  How bout the 3 day PHoenix event?................HOw bout that lunch at Desert Ridge that we never planned yet?  Next week? wk #  602 961-6877 Sorry to hear about your gallbladder but that's a good thing to have over with don't you think?
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

flyrep
on 9/5/07 8:37 pm - AZ
I cant wait to see my lap! Way to go! Glad you better now with getting you gallbladder removed.

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

poohspal
on 9/6/07 4:08 am - AZ
Good For You and  way to go!!!!!!!!!!!
296/282/265/180
start/pre/now/goal
alligatorpgr
on 9/9/07 3:47 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Way to go Nicole, I've missed my surgery angel here on the boards!!!  Sounds like you are doing great, which is good:- )  Lets do lunch when you get a chance, I'm down 70+lbs with only 30+ to go and I feel amazing!!!!!  Talk to you soon :-)  Alli

ALLI 
246/140/127

MARY OTU
on 9/11/07 6:34 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Golly, gosh, whoopie! So cool for you. I did not know that you were having the problems. Hope you are all good again. I have my one year surgiversarry appointment on Oct 14th. I will be at the Meeting that night and sure hope to see you there. Your pal, Mary
Most Active