After Hours weekend FUN!!!

JRinAZ
on 9/2/07 1:11 am - Layton, UT
Soooooooooooo...............................WHO will be around for the "non-scheduled", after hours FUN at the upcoming O.H. event in October? 

A couple of years ago; my 3 roomies and I cruised the lobby late at night to find buds for some cards.  That's when I met the very cool "Doc Simpson"!!!!  You just never know who the night owls may be!  LOL!  Not all fun is found on a program!  *wink, wink*

Let's keep a roll call going so we can connect during the before and after's of the scheduled fun......

My hubby and I will be there all 3 days as well as Fri and Sat night!

Anyone else?

If you're wondering what in the world I"m talking about, just check out the EVENTS (in green at the top of each O.H. page)  Follow the  prompts until you get to the details about the Phoenix National Event!  ...OR.....just click on the tan banner (North Valley Plastic Surgery) that rotates at the top of the page that invites everyone to the Friday night Meet and Greet. (they are hosting it)

There are GREAT Buddy deals and even more discounted prices if you come with a support group.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!  PARTY!  Party!  party!!!!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Deanne K.
on 9/4/07 2:17 pm - Tucson, AZ
Joyce, I want to come, but I don't have anyone to stay with.  I haven't checked in with friends yet, was hoping to find someone on here that might want to share a room.  I want to come up, but I know Tucson is holding a one day convention the same weekend with Monica Ganz, bu I want to come up and hear more about the Stomaphyx.  Anyone who wants to share a room, please let me know. Deanne
JRinAZ
on 9/4/07 2:32 pm - Layton, UT
Deanne, I'd invite you into my room but my hubby's funny about wanting privacy!  *winks*  .....Can you just rent a room yourself and then invite someone to share????    ....  I can't believe Tucson is having a seminar with Monica when O.H. is in AZ for a National event!  CRAZY!!!!  ........As nice as Monica is.....Hmmmmmmmm..........just wondering why anyone would think there's a question where the most info and fun would be that day! How bout posting on your Tucson Yahoo groups support site.  I KNOW there are people coming from Tucson cuz they've "IM'd" me........ Yoooooooooooo Hooooooooooo !  Deanne would be willing to share a room!  Come out of the clsoet all of you lurkers and step up for some great info and fun!!!!
Joyce 

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 9/4/07 11:36 pm - Tucson, AZ

Joyce

What will the "dress" be for the seminar weekend?   

Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

JRinAZ
on 9/5/07 7:45 am - Layton, UT
Pajama party!!!!  Just kidding!  My guess is comfy to nice?  I'll be in black with vertical stripes since I have regained a couple () See you there!
Joyce 

**willow**
on 9/11/07 4:49 am - Lake In The Hills, IL
My friend Lucy M and I are  flying in from Chicago for the event.   we are looking forwad to the party as well and I can't wait to see Dr. Schlessinger who did my surgery in 2002, aqnd moved soon afer.I am dying to showw off to him and brag about how well I have done thanks to him, his skill as well as valuable words of wisdom that live in me every day.

10+ years post op and still maintaining!!! surgery  9/25/2002 260/134
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/bariatric_journey/welcome/                                                 if you send a friend request on FB make a note that you are from OH - thanks           http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=586438255&ref=profile  

also www.facebook.com/valshealthykitchen        

Bike Riding   

Most Active