LOOKING FOR A TREADMILL PHX AREA

Laura N.
on 8/30/07 9:27 am, edited 8/30/07 9:50 am
Hello Everyone, Well the treadmill I have is going into the trash. I am just 5 weeks post op and prefer to walk inside. I was going to the mall in the mornings, but have lost interest in that. I know I need to get walking to maximize my weight loss. I am looking for an inexpensive treadmill if there is one out there.  Thanks Laura

CutieTuti
on 8/30/07 12:19 pm
Hello Laura, I do not have a treadmill but you mght want to try Craigslist.com and look in Phoenix area. Just a thought , hope it helps.
Cutie Tuti
johnb_az
on 8/30/07 1:05 pm - Phoenix, AZ
+1 on keeping an eye out on Craig's list.  We use ours a lot.  We bought ours new (Nordic Track) and it's starting to make noises, etc. We have had it for about a year and use it about 11 plus hours a week total.  When we need to replace this one I think I will look for one on Craig's list also. Good luck
vickinicole
on 1/16/08 2:44 pm - Bryan, TX
I know this was posted months ago but are you still looking for a treadmill, i am selling my brand new ifit treadmill for $800 I bought it in September 2007 for a lil over $1000 but it is now in storage because I moved in with my grandmother in Sun City and there is no room for it i plan to be living with her for over a year i would love to stop paying storage fees let me know if you still need a treadmill

~_~
Vicki
My weight loss blog: www.vickionline.com

Laura N.
on 1/16/08 4:30 pm
Hi yes I am, however I was looking for one much cheeper. Around $100 max, thats all i can sfford. But thanks anyway. Laura

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 1/17/08 10:44 pm - Tucson, AZ
Try groups.yahoo.com/group/freecyclephoenix.  You can post that you are looking for a treadmill.  Great way to get things that people can no longer use.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Most Active