So lonely...

johnb_az
on 8/25/07 2:24 pm, edited 8/25/07 9:53 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hi all,   I am still out of town...  I have been away from Phoenix about 2 weeks now.  I miss my honey and I miss my boys.  I am taking care of my Dad post op and he is just now getting strong enough for me to finally come home.  I have hired a nursing service to come out twice a day.  Three hours in the morning and at night.  I hope to leave for Phoenix Monday afternoon and expect to get there by Tuesday.   I just wanted to say hi since I have not been on the board for a while and also inform you that I have reached GOAL!  My goal was 150 and I weighed 148 lbs. this AM.  Hope everyone is doing well and look forward to our next west side support meeting. Be safe
nicoleaz
on 8/25/07 2:46 pm - Phoenix, AZ
That is SO freakin' awesome, congrats!!!!  Have a safe trip home! Nicole
JRinAZ
on 8/25/07 3:15 pm - Layton, UT
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Skinny wishes to you for a safe return and a grand reunion with your sweetie and family!  ......  Hopefully your Dad will be well taken care of so that all can have peace of mind and enjoy life! Getting to Goal must feel sooooooooooooo fine! Weigh 2 go!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

LeAnne G.
on 8/26/07 1:17 pm - Goodyear, AZ
We missed you on Saturday!!!  Woo Hoo on reaching goal...You've worked hard and deserve it!!!  I'm glad you'll be home soon and your dad is doing better. See ya soon, LeAnne

MARY OTU
on 8/26/07 10:55 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Doc, Congratulations! Your transfomation has been so swift! I met you right after your surgery at the west side support group. My husband Otu had rny on May 1st and, like you, he the incredible shrinking man.  It is very admirable how you are taking care of your Dad. I hope he recovers well. Have a good trip home. Mary
Most Active