Back Home and on the Loser Side

justcuz
on 8/20/07 12:38 am - Maricopa, AZ

I don't post that often. But do enjoy coming on here and sharing in everyone's journey. Had my surgery on Friday. Got home yesterday. Doing really well. Now I'm just enjoying all the gurgling noises my stomach makes. Like a race going on in there and I don't get to see it, just feel it.   :-)

:thumbsup:

T

------------
                     laughter is the key to life     

flyrep
on 8/20/07 5:19 am - AZ
Welcome home! Glad to hear all is well. I have Dr. J in the same office and Fang ! Heres to the losers side!

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

M. clarke
on 8/20/07 7:29 am
Congrats on your surgery! And of course welcome to the losing side! Please keep us posted on your progress :)
dfavre
on 8/20/07 1:05 pm - Maricopa, AZ

Welcome aboard fellow Maricopian!  You are in for the ride of your life, ENJOY!!!  :)

dAWN

karen_n_az
on 8/20/07 3:19 pm - Thatcher, AZ

This is so awesome!!! I hope your feeling well! Ten days and counting for me.  I'm getting kinda stressed like a mini anxiety attack!  Keep posting so I know how your doing or just email me!!!  Keep up the good work!

~~~The mightiest oak in the forest is just a little nut that held its ground.~~~

justcuz
on 8/20/07 10:29 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Actually i'm surprised at how well i"m doing. Just stomach gurgling. No getting sick. So far everything seems to be going down fine. The only thing tasting weird is my water. Who would have thought that? I think it is harder on my family trying not to make me feel bad about them eating. I keep telling them it is ok, this was the journey I picked for myself.     All is good. Tomorrow, I need to get more protien in though. Can't risk losing my hair you know.  LOL 

------------
                     laughter is the key to life     

poohspal
on 8/21/07 12:52 am - AZ
Welcome Home!!  Glad to hear your doing good!!!
296/282/265/180
start/pre/now/goal
Most Active