OT: Looking for a large big lazyboy chair! Found one for 45.00 on Craigslist!

flyrep
on 8/19/07 9:29 pm, edited 8/20/07 11:44 am - AZ

Again, I know Im cheap. But am looking to buy a large chair for after I get home from the hospital. Willing to pay up to 100.00 or so bucks just depending.  I went to walmart a laughed at the prices! No value. And I cant afford name brand stores. OR I sould say I wont. lol And yep Im gonna checkout CL.com. Thanks guys! Its a lazy boy and huge big and comfy. My hubby picked it up for me this afternoon after work! AND its a LAZY BOY! WO HOOOO

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

lemarie22
on 8/20/07 12:15 am - Glendale, AZ
I don't know where to get the chair, but just wanted to tell you that I didn't have a recliner and did just fine.  If you don't find one to buy, you may want to thinkabout renting one. Connie
M. clarke
on 8/20/07 2:18 am
Lazy boys are expensive. They are worth it as they stand behind there product, but if your not looking to spend a 1000.00 on a piece of furniture I agree with Connie you might want to see about going to a rent a center or something. Also several pillows in your bed or on your couch might be a good solution also. I found it was difficult to spend more then a few hours (2-4) in my bed the first couple weeks. I slept much more comfortable sitting up with pillows packed around me. So if you can't do the recliner then maybe some blankets or pillows packed around you might work as well as the recliner. Also don't forget to invest in a heating pad! That was a life saver for me the first week!
flyrep
on 8/20/07 5:16 am - AZ

Thanks guys! Ill put a heating pad on my list. I have one but its an older one and I havent used it in years. I didnt think about renting a chair.  I may have to look into that. I did find a couple on CL. Im waiting for a pic of one thru email. She wants 125.00 We will see. Im glad I posted! I forgot about the heating pad! ANd again never thought about renting! Thanks guys!

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

Most Active