A Baby

gawump
on 8/15/07 8:03 am - Farmington, NM

Hello!!!!

August 10, 2007 at 4:16 pm…  My Baby GIRL was BORN!!!!!  5 weeks early, and via c-section.  I am a Dad, and darn proud!!!   Arwyn Victoria Ann is still in the hospital fighting Jaundice.  She is eating well, and we hope to bring her home tomorrow (8-16-2007).  Marcie is doing fine, and recovering well from the surgery.  I am very excited!!!! I'm still struggling with foot pain and eating well.... 

A journey of a thousand steps begins with the first one

LAP RNY 06/25/2007

JRinAZ
on 8/15/07 11:28 am - Layton, UT
Ahhhhhhhhhh!  That is AWESOME news!  Big PINK congrats to you and your sweetie pie(S)!!!!  Take care of YOU so you can take care of them!  .....May you always have the health you need to lead the way for that little princess and enjoy every second of the journey!  Believe me.....it's a very short one........ from someone who keeps approaching the empty nest, only to have one of the chicks fly home for a bit!   :)

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

(deactivated member)
on 8/15/07 11:54 am - AZ
Congrats on your baby girl!! Best wishes!! Enjoy her while she so little. Kelly
poohspal
on 8/15/07 1:16 pm - AZ
What a wonderful Day!!  Congrats to you!!  and your sweetie   Take care of them both!  and take lots of Pictures!!!
296/282/265/180
start/pre/now/goal
quiltz
on 8/15/07 1:22 pm - Phoenix, AZ
After the "scares" during the pregnancy what a perfect ending...or should I say beginning?  All the best to both you and your wife and give that precious baby a kiss!
ginau
on 8/15/07 1:34 pm - mesa, AZ
Richard !!  Congratulations Dad !! now for the things your forgot to mention !! How big was she and how long! I am so happy that your buddle of joy is here and I am sure the jaundice is a temporary issue, Hope to see you 3 again sometime soon.
dfavre
on 8/17/07 2:07 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Yeah Richard!!!!! I am soooooo happy to hear your little darling has arrived!  Give her lots of smooches for us, K??  I too am excited to see some pics, so get them uploaded when you can.  What a wonderful time you are in right now,,,, again congrats!!!!! Take care, Dawn
Most Active