I'm so close...I can taste it!

maxaz1
on 8/10/07 12:41 pm - Scottsdale, AZ
Hmmm...Maybe I should have used a different phrase, but I'm so excited.  Tuesday is my surgery day, and after all this time (3 yrs of arguing with the insurance company), it's hard to believe it's my turn! Wish me luck! I am ready - so ready. See you on the losers' bench soon! Maxine
ginau
on 8/10/07 1:48 pm - mesa, AZ
That's awesome, You won one battle- now you onto another win ! I know your going to do great!  I will be at the Support meting Wed night ... Let me know if you need anything.
maxaz1
on 8/10/07 2:06 pm - Scottsdale, AZ
Thanks! I am hoping to see you there. Since I'll be walking, I might as well plan on walking down to the support group. See you then. Maxine
quiltz
on 8/11/07 6:34 am - Phoenix, AZ
Have a great moment just basking in having overcome the great insurance hassle!  Then pack your bag...you are ready for the trip of a lifetime.  Incidentally, don't pack too much.  They have a neat kit at the hospital that includes toothbrush, paste, a neat soap you can even "dry wash" your hair with as well as bathe, powder, etc.)  All I really needed were my house slippers for that walking!  Oh yes, I took a small pillow that helped get positioned in the recliner.  You have a great surgeon and she has a great staff.  The hospital staff was super.  All that being said....Good Luck!   See you on the loser's bench.
lemarie22
on 8/12/07 2:08 am - Glendale, AZ
Maxine, I can't tell you how happy I am for you.  I'm looking forward to hearing about your hikes around the cabin.   Big Hugs!!! Connie
Most Active