What a RELIEF! 1/4cc UNFILL

Candi Y.
on 6/19/07 12:26 pm - Cottonwood, AZ
OK - for those of you that were following my post about Fills & Periods, I just think everything happened all at once for me.  GOt my fill last Tuesday did my 24hr fluids, wed afternoon had no problems with food, thursday no problems, then Thursday night WHAM got stuck and couldn't get rid of the feeling, drinking a tiny sip of water was rough, spent the weekend trying to figure out if it was my TOM doing it or if the fill just kicked in and was too much, well went to Doc today and he took out 1/4cc of the 1/2 he had put on and WHAT A RELIEF!  I can drink again, but I tell you this is the WONDERFULL thing with our BANDS, we can adjust them to fit our each and every need!  Did'nt love my band this past week, but sure do now that its back to normal!  Doc says periods dont effect the band or fills, but then again hes a man so not to sure how I feel about that answer, but just in case anyone else experiences an OVERFILL, I am feeling 100% better! 
JRinAZ
on 6/19/07 1:37 pm - Layton, UT
Candi, So glad you got the "tweak" that you needed!  I can't imagine not even being able to swallow liquids! Now you can continue on as a LOSER!!! Healthy hugggzzz to you! Joyce
Candi Y.
on 6/20/07 2:38 am - Cottonwood, AZ
Thanks Judy,  I am feeling WONDERFULL today, much nicer way to have my Band!!  Thanks again and you are an inspiration to all of us on this board, thanks for ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS being on board for when we need you!  We appreciate you and I'm sure I speak for many!
Most Active