He's BACK!!!!

JRinAZ
on 6/11/07 1:59 am - Layton, UT

Wow!  I actually have met the very cool and famous, Dr. Eric Schlesinger, formerly of the Barix Clinic!  He is not only back in Phoenix , he is actually setting up his practice right over the top of me!  !  ……3rd floor of the Desert Ridge Medical Campus on Tatum and the 101!!!!  He said he will be doing LapBands, Rny’s, DS’s, revisions AND he’ll be doing weight management for those who can not qualify for Bariatrics.  He’ll also be working with patients who have had surgery and have not yet achieved the desired results they were after with their weight loss.   His new company name is:  AZ Weight Loss Solutions.  Coooooool!  ….I’m thinking y’all can make a one stop shop!  Surgery and weight loss counseling with Dr. Schlesinger and then peek in and see me and my incredible Post Bariatric Plastic’s, boss:  Dr. Gitt!!!!  Woooo Hoooooo!  I just love being surrounded by motivated weight loss folks! ……oh, and if you want to meet Dr. Schlesinger yourself and/or attend one of his seminars, you can call his office at (480) 621-5440.  He totally rocks!  I’ve seen many of his Bariatric patients as post-ops and he clearly has the magical touch!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

JEAN-NA
on 6/11/07 4:37 am

WAY COOL !!!   I am sending this info off to a couple friends , Any Idea on how soon his surgery appts begin ??

JRinAZ
on 6/11/07 5:10 am - Layton, UT
He began Today!!!! I was able to sit it on his first consult and he is amazing.  I think his after care program sounds awesome.......and he seems like he'll be the kind of doc that you can check in with for as long as needed and as often as needed post-op. Hey you!  Are you facilitating the Chandler mtg on Weds????  How bout giving us all a heads up on what we'll be chatting about!
Joyce 

JEAN-NA
on 6/11/07 7:37 am
 WEDS WILL BE  LOW GLYCEMIC FOODS TO KEEP US COOL THIS SUMMER ....  I think he will give Blackstones practice a run for the money !   I really liked him- just didnt want an open procedure at the time.  if he had been doing lap - He would have been my Dr -  he is cute too - that always helps !    still have his goatee ??
JRinAZ
on 6/12/07 9:23 am - Layton, UT
Oooops!  I gave incorrect contact information for Dr. Schlessinger.  His office number is actually: 480 419-2280
Joyce 

Most Active