The person below me

(deactivated member)
on 6/5/07 12:31 am - Phoenix, AZ

FALSE - Ive been a single mom since 1990 - still hoping to meet 'Mr Wonderful' someday.  Do you know where he is?  LOL The person below me LLLLLLOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEESSSSS to exercise!  deb

gawump
on 6/5/07 4:38 am - Farmington, NM
HUMM...  Define excercise? True, although I cannot do as much as I would like.  June 25th is comming soon (Surgery day), so I walk daily and look forward to when I can do even more excercise, Maybe I'll get back into the martial arts.... Bike riding...  Hiking...  I'll figure it out. The person below me is an avid fisherman/woman.... Richard I

A journey of a thousand steps begins with the first one

LAP RNY 06/25/2007

usafwifeandmommy
on 6/5/07 5:08 am - tucson, AZ

VERY FALSE! Never caught a fish in my life! I cant take the smell, lol and all the work in cleaning them, yuck. haha

The person below me loves iced tea!

(deactivated member)
on 6/5/07 1:29 pm - AZ
Yep and Hot tea too!! My favorite is Arizona Diet green tea I am drinking some right now!! The person below me grew up in Arizona
usafwifeandmommy
on 6/5/07 3:16 pm - tucson, AZ

False I am a military wife! I was recently moved here from oregon where my husband recruited at our last station.

The person below me is a military spouse?

gawump
on 6/7/07 2:37 am - Farmington, NM
False!  Although I surrounded myself with ex-military friends and family.  Two brothers were Navy, I know 2 army buddies, and the best man at my wedding, and good friend, served in Iraq in the USMC.  My wife and I honor and respect those willing to serve our cournty...  GOD Bless the USA and especially those who defend it!!! The person below me LOVES to go to the Zoo?

A journey of a thousand steps begins with the first one

LAP RNY 06/25/2007

usafwifeandmommy
on 6/8/07 12:55 am - tucson, AZ

True and False. I hate going to the zoo, but I love the look on my kids faces when they see the animals so yes and no! haha.

The person below me looooves water!

I really thought this would be alot more exciting for everyone, gives us a way to get to know one another! hehe.

kmayfield
on 6/8/07 6:02 am - Tucson, AZ

True I grew up in Wisconsin lots of lakes and lots of swimming. Not much of that happening here in Tucson.

The person below me loves to shop...

Kim
11/2004
268/153
usafwifeandmommy
on 6/12/07 5:31 am - tucson, AZ

VERY true!!! I llove shoping alot! But I will enjoy it more after WLS I am sure!

The person below me still craves soda even after surgury?

CK777
on 6/12/07 8:17 am - Avondale, AZ
False! Thank God! I use to like my Pepsi very much but I don't miss it much. Every now and then (like when someone in my family is drinking a pepsi) I think "oh it would be so nice to have a nice cold pepsi with lots of ice", but I just don't go there! The person below me lives in the West Valley?
Most Active