The person below me

usafwifeandmommy
on 6/3/07 2:35 pm - tucson, AZ

I learned this game at another board I am a member of, its soooo much fun and so informative...

How it works: A person starts with a true or false question and then the next person answers with true or false and then a question.

I will give an example and answer it myself, then I will follow on with another question!

The person below me...likes soap opras

False I dont like soap operas in general but I do loooove watching just general hospital! haha.

The person below me colors their hair on a regular basis?

JRinAZ
on 6/3/07 3:07 pm - Layton, UT
Soooo....I guess that question goes to me???  Fun.....
A:  Absolutely!  In fact, I'm thinking that RED highlights would be FUN to try!!!!  LOL! Sooooo.....Nichole....you're below me???  Right?
Q - The person below me loves to go to Disney Land????
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

usafwifeandmommy
on 6/3/07 4:25 pm - tucson, AZ

Red highlights would be FAB! 

True!!! I love to go to Disneyland!!! YAY! We can go alot more often now that I am in Arizona, we should take a feild trip once we all get to goal! YAY!

The person below  me has a boy and a girl?

(deactivated member)
on 6/3/07 11:53 pm - Phoenix, AZ
I have both a boy (17 years old) and 2 girls (16 and 25!)  Darn, that makes me sound so old, doesnt it?  LOL The person below me LOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEESSSSS how wonderful and healthy she is feeling now, doesnt she?   deb
usafwifeandmommy
on 6/4/07 2:37 am - tucson, AZ

False!!!!!!! Not until the 19th is my surgury~ hehe

The person below me, loves Jessica simpson!

(deactivated member)
on 6/4/07 4:12 am - Phoenix, AZ
SORRY, can't stand her!   The person below me is currently reading this at work, instead of working!  LOL deb
kmayfield
on 6/4/07 5:07 am - Tucson, AZ
Shh TRUE but don't let anyone else know that... Kim 11/2004 268/153 The person below me has a cat or dog...
usafwifeandmommy
on 6/4/07 5:20 am - tucson, AZ

TRUE I have a sweet lil weiner dog named oscar myer! haha

The person below me is on myspace!

jenniferlm
on 6/4/07 12:24 pm - AZ
False....but I was until recently, when my new husbands crazy ex wife decided to look up info on me on the net....including  on myspace.      Question~ The person below me logs onto OH at least once a day?                                                                                                                                                            
usafwifeandmommy
on 6/4/07 2:00 pm - tucson, AZ

TRUE Try 10 times a day, you guys dont even know the safe haven this place is , well maybe you do, haha.

The person below me is married?

Most Active