Anyone going to SBC's support group tonight????

alligatorpgr
on 5/16/07 2:34 am - PHOENIX, AZ
I'm going, just wanted to check and see if anyone else is. Hope to see you there Alli
(deactivated member)
on 5/16/07 2:48 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Alli - what time is it again? I havent been there in months...time for a re-charge! I cant wait to see how everyone has changed these past 6 months! Thanks - deb
alligatorpgr
on 5/16/07 8:18 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hi Deb, it's from 6:00pm to 7:30pm, and we should be getting out right on time as their is a Sun's game tonight (At least that's what they told me in my post op class Hope to see you there!!! Alli
JEAN-NA
on 5/16/07 6:22 am
Hey Alli - Look for me waiting outside the confence rooms doors - I am leaving work at 4:30 and no clue how long it will take me this time to get up there , I try and make it with about 15 minutes to spare
alligatorpgr
on 5/16/07 8:18 am - PHOENIX, AZ
I'll be waiting !!! Alli
alligatorpgr
on 5/16/07 1:37 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Hey Jeana, not sure if you went tonight or not, but they split us up into groups, so that's why I didn't get a chance to see you Alli
JEAN-NA
on 5/17/07 12:12 am
Alli I am so bumed I missed you ! I went to the emotional eaters group with Dr Green - It was great . I was back behind where you checked in .. Did you end up on 5th floor or in the cancer center ?? lastnight was differant - because of the Live Strong group using the rooms
alligatorpgr
on 5/17/07 1:42 am - PHOENIX, AZ
I was up on the 5th floor. It was a pretty good group of us. Sorry I missed you, how are you doing on your weight loss? Keep in touch Alli
KT300
on 5/16/07 7:20 am - Cave Creek, AZ
Hi Alli, So happy you FINALLY had the surgery! Hope it went well. Nicole told me she was your angel! Was in last week for my 6 mos. and found out that THEY will keep United Health ins., bet you knew that, what a roller coaster huh?!!! I met you at the Xmas dinner. I'm 6 mos. out and 87lbs so far, and other than my kids and husband, best thing I've ever done!! I'm going about 100mph in my life right now, soooooo much energy. I'm usually a regular at the group but meeting a friend tonight, hope you have a good time tonight! Hope to see you next month! Katie
alligatorpgr
on 5/16/07 8:20 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hey Katie, sorry I'm going to miss seeing you tonight, Nicole keeps me up to date on your progress. You both have done such an amazing job, definitely an inspiration to me. I don't get to go to group very much, as I work nights. We need to get a weekend support group going!!! Alli
Most Active