Happy News??

Nicole W.
on 5/11/07 1:30 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Hi Chickie, Well, you know I am scrapbooker to the 10th degree, so I am still doing that. Went the convention in Mesa last month, but over it was pretty lame... but some good times with my girlfriends. Going to the one in Buffalo with my sister in law next month. Otherwise, work has been SO busy. Been working 55-60hr work weeks, going to Dallas on Sunday for a week for work and hopefully alot of fun! I bought a book to learn how to knit and crochet... so I feel productive while watching TV. Because I cannot scrapbook and watch TV at the same time, it takes away from the creative process. ~Nicole
M. clarke
on 5/11/07 3:40 pm
Yes I know you are! Have you done a scrapbook of your weight loss yet? For somereason I am having a hard time getting inspired to do that. Not sure why. knitting and crocheting! What a great way to keep busy while watching tv! I had considered doing that but figured I had enough stuff cluttering up my room, and enough half finished projects! There are just so many fun yarns out there! That is the only reason I wanted to learn to knit. So that I could have sweaters made out of all those fun soft yarns. Wow. That is a lot of work. Don't burn out! Remember to take time for YOU! Okay. I love musicals. I am trying to watch Dream Girls and I just can't get into it. Maybe i am just not in the mood for it, but it is not what I expected.
Maureen O.
on 5/11/07 1:56 pm - Glendale, AZ
I just received a call from Melissa Davis from SBC and she is going to squeeze me in on Monday for my first fill.
M. clarke
on 5/11/07 3:27 pm
See now that is good news! That is putting your best foot forward and getting results. Last thing any of us need is to let things dig at us, that just leads to hot fudge sundaes and potato chips. Well for me at least. I'm so glad you are getting in! Talk to Melissa while you are there and let her know how you feel. She is very nice and I think she will be responsive to how you feel.
lemarie22
on 5/11/07 4:26 pm - Glendale, AZ
Melissa, I do stained glass. You can't snack while doing stained glass unless you want to risk brain damage from the lead. I also do a lot of home remodeling. I tile, paint or lay wood planks on anything that doesn't move. All of my rooms are at least a 1/2 inch smaller from all the coats of paint. Connie
M. clarke
on 5/11/07 5:48 pm
LOL. Brain damage would definitely be a deterrent! Stained glass, how pretty!! The house across from us has a stained glass window in their upstairs. It is so pretty when the sun is setting and showing through it. Funny about your rooms being 1/2 inch smaller! I love how a fresh coat of paint can change a room.
Most Active