3 Cheers for Alli!!

MARY OTU
on 5/8/07 1:57 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Alli Dear, We are all rooting for you girl. You get up aot of that recliner tomorrow and post to us from the computer on Blackstone's floor. We will be waiting to hear from you! Love and best wishes coming your way from me and all of us on the AZ Board! Mary
Nicole W.
on 5/8/07 4:21 pm - Cave Creek, AZ
Alli and I talked on the phone tonight for a bit... I gave her a run down of what will happen tomorrow. I will call her husband tomorrow evening and post an update and I then I am going to stop and see her Thursday morning... She is in great spirits and very excited! Alli, new life starts at 2pm. I am super excited for you!
alligatorpgr
on 5/8/07 6:23 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Mary you are such a sweetheart!!! I'm so excited I can't sleep right now, so I'm just playing around on the computer until I get exhausted. I appreciate all the support I've received on this board, and am grateful for the new friends I've made. Thank you for thinking of me TODAY IS MY DAY !!!! Alli
JEAN-NA
on 5/8/07 11:29 pm
Hey Alli NO worries today ! Your in great hands all the way around in that Hospital ! Cant wait to see you on the other side and the pounds just sliding off ! I will be up after work on Thursday to visit .
pwrightt
on 5/8/07 10:51 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
HI Alli: Today is your day. Can't wait to hear from you Best wishes. We're all thinking about you today. Pam
Most Active